2016 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 08, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 22, 2016, 09:19:00 PM
301 VV. :-\

feel your pain dude ...............i had 304 vv for 2013 and 304 vv for last weeks final.................terrible seats, nothing but arseholes coming down from the top deck and stand behind ya, garda, chefs bar staff behind ya too. Maybe because you are so far down you might not have that

whitey

Let me ask a stupid question......when you scan in to a league game do they ask to show a picture ID?

If they don't , what would prevent a season ticket holder from getting their ticket scanned by a mate if they could t make the game.

If that can happen (and I have heard second hand that it does) could people who can't afford season tickets not band together to buy one.  Then they could hold their own drawing among themselves  for the AIF ticket

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: whitey on September 23, 2016, 05:57:12 PM
Let me ask a stupid question......when you scan in to a league game do they ask to show a picture ID?

Not a chance, never, never, never! I doubt they'd even notice a gender discrepancy. ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

mayo.mick

If they don't , what would prevent a season ticket holder from getting their ticket scanned by a mate if they could t make the game.

If that can happen (and I have heard second hand that it does) could people who can't afford season tickets not band together to buy one.  Then they could hold their own drawing among themselves  for the AIF ticket

No they don't ask for id (unless they have a juvenile ticket (which a lot of people will get caught out on for the replay!). Its in the T&C's that you can pass on your season ticket to a friend.

Mayo and Dublin season tickets are sold out.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

straightred

Tickets are often swapped around - its very common at away games to see people offering tickets. I don't think the GAA mind much as I've never seen anyone try to stop it.

For me the only reason to buy a season ticket is the AI. If you get your act together and don't wait to the last minute you'll get tickets handy enough for any other game. The season ticket isn't even good value at 100 euro as you'll get into a league game for 10 if you buy your ticket in advance.