2016 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 08, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

I wonder are NFL admission prices going up?
If not then the ST isn't much value .
7 €10 Super Value buy in advance tickets plus € 25 for 1st Championship game is cheaper than the ST.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 14, 2015, 12:44:01 PM
Quote from: orangeman on October 14, 2015, 12:35:14 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 14, 2015, 12:32:39 PM
€99 to renew this year, was €85 last year and €75 the year before IIRC. Not as attractive as it once was.

Definitely not as attractive as it once was but the €75 was great value and the GAA are now getting a few euros more.

The convenience and guaranteed fairly decent seats is another plus.

Remind me again what the benefits of this are? When you say guaranteed fairly decent seats, what do you mean?

- All your County's Allianz League round matches plus all League semi finals, play-offs and finals in that code
- Your County's opening Championship fixture
- All Allianz League round matches in your selected code. So if you have a Longford Football Season Ticket you can go to any Allianz League Football match.
- AIB GAA Club All-Ireland Finals in Croke Park on St. Patrick's Day.
- €5 off the rest of your county's Championship games

Guaranteed fairly decent seats really only applies to Croke Park and all ticket games, everywhere else is first come, first served. Usually in the middle of Cusack but if you want to bring a friend you get shunted down to the 21. Can be a lottery in other grounds as to where you will end up.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

larryin89

How long does the renewal stay open for , not really in a position this week to renew?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

whatifs

see the club+ has taken a fair increase!!!!think paid about E130 last year for all now E200!!!

Blue in hope

Why are only some counties offering the Club+ option. My own county Cavan are not offering it!

mayo.mick

Quote from: larryin89 on October 14, 2015, 03:19:23 PM
How long does the renewal stay open for , not really in a position this week to renew?

I'd say you'll be safe enough for a couple of weeks. With no "early bird" option this year it will probably be open to renew till January.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

larryin89

Cheers Mick .

Tbh if I didn't have a juvenile to get and I didn't think there was any chance of a final appearance I wouldn't bother as I'd always get a final ticket but looking for two or more now can prove a task esp if it was the jacks we were facing .

That's not to say I'm thinking we are a good bet for the final btw but it's not beyond reason to think we might either.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on October 14, 2015, 02:46:13 PM
7 €10 Super Value buy in advance tickets plus € 25 for 1st Championship game is cheaper than the ST.

That's true Rossfan. €99 is a bit much to be fair. Initally it was setting out as a 'reward for loyal supporters'. I'll probably still renew mine. For this year anyway. If it continues to go up in price then I'll have to think twice about it.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ballinaman

Exactly and invariably something comes up during the year and you miss a game so it's value is lost.

REDCOL

The Mayo Season Ticket option unavailable again, only €200 option of Club +. This looks like  a sweetheart deal between County Board and Croke Park to extract the maximum amount of money from Mayo Supporters. They are saying that the full allocation of season tickets has been taken for Mayo, in reality Club + means exactly the same thing to Croke Park only €101 extra. This suits both parties as the debt on McHale Park needs to be repaid to Croke Park. When Mayo people don't renew their season tickets how come these season tickets are not made available.

It is another sell out from our County Board simple as.

Rossfan

Quote from: ballinaman on October 14, 2015, 06:44:46 PM
Exactly and invariably something comes up during the year and you miss a game so it's value is lost.
With early away trips to both Cork and Kerry  - can't see me doing all 7 next year- so that's €85 if I bought on a match by match basis.
I suppose we'll hardly make the League Semis and Final  :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: REDCOL on October 14, 2015, 06:50:43 PM
The Mayo Season Ticket option unavailable again, only €200 option of Club +. This looks like  a sweetheart deal between County Board and Croke Park to extract the maximum amount of money from Mayo Supporters. They are saying that the full allocation of season tickets has been taken for Mayo, in reality Club + means exactly the same thing to Croke Park only €101 extra. This suits both parties as the debt on McHale Park needs to be repaid to Croke Park. When Mayo people don't renew their season tickets how come these season tickets are not made available.

It is another sell out from our County Board simple as.

Cairde Mhaigh Eo under a different guise methinks.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

BennyCake

Why isn't there a National League only Season Ticket available?

T Fearon

25% increase in price in two years is a bit much,then again you can go to any NFL game (if you're young and free!) and you don't have to run around hunting tickets for a big Championship game.

orangeman

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 14, 2015, 12:44:01 PM
Quote from: orangeman on October 14, 2015, 12:35:14 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 14, 2015, 12:32:39 PM
€99 to renew this year, was €85 last year and €75 the year before IIRC. Not as attractive as it once was.

Definitely not as attractive as it once was but the €75 was great value and the GAA are now getting a few euros more.

The convenience and guaranteed fairly decent seats is another plus.

Remind me again what the benefits of this are? When you say guaranteed fairly decent seats, what do you mean?

Croke Park games are very favourable locations plus you don't have to worry about looking for tickets.