AISF Mayo v Dublin

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 09, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

Maroon Manc

Too many posts to go trawl through but have any of the dubs admitted their team been extremely cynical yesterday?

The Aristocrat

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 31, 2015, 10:14:28 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 10:12:28 PM
As clear as day, can't believe you can't see it, not being smart but maybe you don't want too see it.Connolly will and rightley so get off and then we will have another cracker lads, only right and honourable thing left to do by the CCCC.

Not so sure dude, hopefully though..................here's to letting Tomas Brady loose if Connolly gets rode by the cccc

Maybe your right sack, I think the CCCC review committee is made up of a Kerry man, a Meath man and a couple of other non Dubs, probably dish out 6 months.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Maroon Manc on August 31, 2015, 10:41:12 PM
Too many posts to go trawl through but have any of the dubs admitted their team been extremely cynical yesterday?

Sure it's only us Mayo men who are biased, according to Aristocrat.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: Minder on August 31, 2015, 10:26:45 PM
I haven't been reading back but on what grounds could Connolly possibly get off ?
He done nothing to no-one seems to be gathering consensus.

The Aristocrat

Not yet.

screenexile

Hope... No talk of the collapse either!! I think they're using the patent pending "St. Mickey Siege mentality" in the vein hope it will help them win the next day!

The Aristocrat

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 31, 2015, 10:42:39 PM

Bias wrong word, Dub hatred more exact. David Brady prime example, read his piece in the star today, umblinkered and come back to me.

Jinxy

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 10:45:16 PM

Bias wrong word, Dub hatred more exact. David Brady prime example, read his piece in the star today, umblinkered and come back to me.

No thanks.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Maroon Manc

I wouldn't take Brady too serious, his own people don't take too much notice of him.

The Dubs rightly so have attracted plenty of praise for the way they've played the game in recent years and yesterday should be slaughtered for that cynical performace.

moysider

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 31, 2015, 10:34:20 PM
Quote from: moysider on August 31, 2015, 10:28:58 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 10:21:22 PM
Quote from: moysider on August 31, 2015, 10:15:25 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 10:03:13 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on August 31, 2015, 09:58:00 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on August 31, 2015, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 31, 2015, 09:51:36 PM
Why should Connolly get off?

Because Keegan hit him first. Clearly seen on the video.

And you can see hitman COC coming in to hit Dermo when he's on the ground. Brave man is Cillian.

Thing is when you go around acting the hard man it's usually advisable not to be playing the same opposition the following week

I posted a link a couple.of pages back to a video which shows Connolly hit Keegan first, and Cillian did not hit him at any stage. So you can withdraw those statements when you've realised you've been spouting nonsense

Look at it again, Keegan throws first slap. It's on social media and Joe.ie stating Keegan threw the first slap just after Connolly kicks a pass and is blocked from making a run

It's all coming out now, crying to the media.

Ye're the ones crying baby ;)

If you think Connolly is going to get off because he ll claim the other guy started it you haven t a clue.

Connolly's assault a lesser version of incident below. Repeatedly hitting an opponent who is in no position to defend himself. Connolly was similarly out of control and if he wasn t stopped could be looking at a long ban indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz428AaGzoA

I don't recognise that sport but not even in the same radius as Keegan's/Connolly, both got up and made nothing of it until o Connor influenced the linesman. He won't get off because of that alone but video evidence plus the CCCC have no choice ala Keane who struck twice to the face , Connolly/ Keegan's is a much lesser offence, handbags.

More nonsense. Connolly was intent on continuing his assault when O Connor arrived. O Connor behaved with the utmost restraint in the circumstances - especially by calling the linesman attention. If he hadn t Keegan would have been opened and Connolly facing a lengthy ban indeed.

You should be writing short stories for the ufc website .......... Utter drivel, What of the upstanding OConnors forearm smash to OCarrolls head ....? Nothing, ah sure he was pulling out of him and deserved it

Christ ye're like a pinball machine jumping from incident to incident and trying to link them up.

'forearm smash to O Carrolls head' is the ultimate drivel, suggesting intent and wrecking ball force. Cop on and stop muddying the waters. O Carroll got caught with an arm outstretched in a gesture of frustration after being continuously held and checked. The tissue around the eye socket splits easily and its not nice to see anybody having injuries. Surprised he got stitches. Usually cuts like that are glued or stapled these days.
Cooper wrestled McLoughlin to ground in first minuted and didn t get digged like Keegan did.
If my neighbour Ger Cafferkey was acting the pup like O Carroll and Cooper and got cut in a gesture like that from Brogan or whoever I wouldn t be making a show of myself crying and trying to turn the tables and getting a player suspended that went out to play the game, like your friend The Aristocrat is.

ballinaman

Quality stuff from the Dubs here today. Yizzer gas men wha?! ;D

Jell 0 Biafra

Roughly the same number as Mayo posters admitted theirs was.

squire_in_navy_slacks

I wouldn't take anything that bafoon Brady is spouting serious, I'll remind him of what side his bread is buttered on when I see him in castleknock gaa, another made out of them same ilk as that scruff Parkinson

moysider

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 10:36:34 PM

And you can see hitman COC coming in to hit Dermo when he's on the ground. Brave man is Cillian.

Thing is when you go around acting the hard man it's usually advisable not to be playing the same opposition the following week

I posted a link a couple.of pages back to a video which shows Connolly hit Keegan first, and Cillian did not hit him at any stage. So you can withdraw those statements when you've realised you've been spouting nonsense

Look at it again, Keegan throws first slap. It's on social media and Joe.ie stating Keegan threw the first slap just after Connolly kicks a pass and is blocked from making a run

If you think Connolly is going to get off because he ll claim the other guy started it you haven t a clue.

Connolly's assault a lesser version of incident below. Repeatedly hitting an opponent who is in no position to defend himself. Connolly was similarly out of control and if he wasn t stopped could be looking at a long ban indeed.

I don't recognise that sport but not even in the same radius as Keegan's/Connolly, both got up and made nothing of it until o Connor influenced the linesman. He won't get off because of that alone but video evidence plus the CCCC have no choice ala Keane who struck twice to the face , Connolly/ Keegan's is a much lesser offence, handbags.

More nonsense. Connolly was intent on continuing his assault when O Connor arrived. O Connor behaved with the utmost restraint in the circumstances - especially by calling the linesman attention. If he hadn t Keegan would have been opened and Connolly facing a lengthy ban indeed.

Inaccurate and blatant bias, nearly as bad as David Brady, must be a Mayo thing. It clearly shows Keegan assaulted Connolly first, then grappled him to the ground, Connolly was protecting himself, then O Connor came in, slapped down on Connolly then cried to the linesman and influenced his decision with the ref.

I can see the reasons now why Mayo haven't won the big one with antics like this. Connolly will get off ala Keane.

You lost all credibility a long time ago but this is hilarious. You mates should tell you that you re making a spectacle of yourself. I hope Connolly has wiser counsel than you - somebody with a grasp on reality - to represent him in his appeal. Oh wait....... ;D ;D ;D

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: moysider on August 31, 2015, 10:52:41 PM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 31, 2015, 10:34:20 PM

You should be writing short stories for the ufc website .......... Utter drivel, What of the upstanding OConnors forearm smash to OCarrolls head ....? Nothing, ah sure he was pulling out of him and deserved it

Christ ye're like a pinball machine jumping from incident to incident and trying to link them up.

'forearm smash to O Carrolls head' is the ultimate drivel, suggesting intent and wrecking ball force. Cop on and stop muddying the waters. O Carroll got caught with an arm outstretched in a gesture of frustration after being continuously held and checked. The tissue around the eye socket splits easily and its not nice to see anybody having injuries. Surprised he got stitches. Usually cuts like that are glued or stapled these days.
Cooper wrestled McLoughlin to ground in first minuted and didn t get digged like Keegan did.
If my neighbour Ger Cafferkey was acting the pup like O Carroll and Cooper and got cut in a gesture like that from Brogan or whoever I wouldn t be making a show of myself crying and trying to turn the tables and getting a player suspended that went out to play the game, like your friend The Aristocrat is.
I wouldn't imagine you would cry wolf, leave that to the super hero Aidan, the man was loafed, assaulted, goaded and had his prostate examined in Croke park yesterday if your to believe him   ::)