AISF Mayo v Dublin

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 09, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

The Aristocrat

Quote from: Nihilist on August 31, 2015, 01:14:17 PM
The only serious and dangerous injury was O Connor on O' Carroll, the others were dangerous but no one got seriously injured, O  Connor put O Carroll in hospital with 10 stiches and could have ended his season if he doesn't play next week and Dubs lose, a dangerous and wild strike back, one match ban.

Cooper very lucky not be shown red as was Lee Keegan and maybe a couple of others but O Connors was wild.

So McMahons headbutt wasn't serious or dangerous?

Didn't see it! I was too busy watching Lee Keegan sledging Connolly all game, but heard there was no real contact. Philly did a great job man marking the best player in the country they call superman out of the game, a job well done. 

I understand lads your hate for Dublin, I do, but come off it.

You will have your Mayo win next week with the GAA, the media, the officials and all 31 other counties cheering them on and influencing the game.

Throw ball

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 01:23:41 PM
The only serious and dangerous injury was O Connor on O' Carroll, the others were dangerous but no one got seriously injured, O  Connor put O Carroll in hospital with 10 stiches and could have ended his season if he doesn't play next week and Dubs lose, a dangerous and wild strike back, one match ban.

Cooper very lucky not be shown red as was Lee Keegan and maybe a couple of others but O Connors was wild.

Didn't see it! I was too busy watching Lee Keegan sledging Connolly all game, but heard there was no real contact. Philly did a great job man marking the best player in the country they call superman out of the game, a job well done. 

You will have your Mayo win next week with the GAA, the media, the officials and all 31 other counties cheering them on and influencing the game.

You are getting paranoid if you think everyone hates Dublin. Tyrone on the other hand.... ;)

mikehunt

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 12:46:33 PM
Quote from: Nihilist on August 31, 2015, 12:35:30 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 12:29:35 PM
Quote from: Mario on August 31, 2015, 12:24:54 PM
If Tyrone had played like Dublin yesterday there would have been a massive media backlash in the South focusing on their cynical play. I look forward to listening to off the ball to see if Parkinson is as outraged by the Dubs.

Dubs and Mayo you mean.

Anyway, lets hope justice is done and O Connor misses the replay.

So on your rationale out for Mayo go O'Connor
And out for Dublin so should go Cluxton, McMahon, Cooper, O'Sullivan, Connolly,

Based on the serious injury rule all Dubs will be banned from the Hill next Saturday. Lot of Mayo supporters claiming to have contracted Hep C yesterday.

Bord na Mona man

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it. If you do a search on facebook for "Aodán Ó Lorcáin" you'll see the first video on his wall is one of Connolly and Keegan. I don't have a direct url for it as I'm looking at it on a phone.
It looks like Connolly initiates contact first before Keegan turns to confront him and they end up wrestling to the ground. Connolly eventually throws a clear punch and this will be what nails him.
I can't see how the Killian Keane defence will get him off.

on the sideline

Anywhere I can see the match again? Missed it due to club game yesterday and missed The Sunday Game last night too. Thanks.

INDIANA

Quote from: mikehunt on August 31, 2015, 01:30:33 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 12:46:33 PM
Quote from: Nihilist on August 31, 2015, 12:35:30 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 12:29:35 PM
Quote from: Mario on August 31, 2015, 12:24:54 PM
If Tyrone had played like Dublin yesterday there would have been a massive media backlash in the South focusing on their cynical play. I look forward to listening to off the ball to see if Parkinson is as outraged by the Dubs.

Dubs and Mayo you mean.

Anyway, lets hope justice is done and O Connor misses the replay.

So on your rationale out for Mayo go O'Connor
And out for Dublin so should go Cluxton, McMahon, Cooper, O'Sullivan, Connolly,

Based on the serious injury rule all Dubs will be banned from the Hill next Saturday. Lot of Mayo supporters claiming to have contracted Hep C yesterday.
I'm surprised considering how many itinerants live in Mayo Mike

Nihilist

You didn't see it. Its in the nationals and online.
anyway here you go. What's your feedback?

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/football/watch-aidan-oshea-claims-he-was-headbutted-351123.html

Also, whats your thoughts on the McMahon dive to get O'Shea sent off ? I can get that on video for you as well if you want.

INDIANA

Quote from: Nihilist on August 31, 2015, 01:44:22 PM

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/football/watch-aidan-oshea-claims-he-was-headbutted-351123.html

Also, whats your thoughts on the McMahon dive to get O'Shea sent off ? I can get that on video for you as well if you want.

If mc Mahon is banned so will O Connor.

You'd want to start listening to me lads . If video evidence is used against Dublin it will be responded to.

AZOffaly

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Nihilist on August 31, 2015, 01:44:22 PM

Wasn't a dive.  O'Shea caught him.

laoislad

How many stitches was it again?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tubberman

Indiana and The Aristocrat giving great entertainment today - gas men or completely deluded, funny either way.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

tyroneboi

Serious question Indiana and not having having a go just interested how come you appear to have it on great authority about Dublin pursuing the O'Connor thing? Genuine question.

nrico2006

Jesus lads, if someone is holding you or trying to manhandle you then you are allowed to try and break free, and to do that usually involves trying to fling your arms back to get out.  For anybody here to say COC should be banned shows simply that they are either seriously biased or completely flipping dumb.  O'Carrol's skin must be made of wax, he makes John Duddy's skin look durable. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: laoislad on August 31, 2015, 01:57:15 PM
How many stitches was it again?
It's down to 10 now.
One of them was only a cross stitch, so the Dubious Stitch Committee downgraded it.
Dublin are expected to appeal this though.