AISF Mayo v Dublin

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 09, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

thewobbler

Quote from: Estimator on August 30, 2015, 05:15:40 PM
Most of the 5mins of injury time was spent dealing with other injuries, cards and free kicks, yet McQuillan only added on less than 1min.

I would think this one of the rare occasions when both teams wanted him to blow up as quick as possible.

armaghniac

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on August 30, 2015, 05:14:01 PM
Embarassing for Mayo that their top forward can't score from play.

Embarrassing for Dublin that they are so dirty that the opposition get so many frees. But some people have no shame.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Fuzzman

I called it but didn't go to the bookies.
Great comeback
Ref a lot of big calls wrong again

screenexile

Quote from: screenexile on August 30, 2015, 04:55:38 PM
Game over! Vintage Mayo they only have themselves to blame how many chances do they think they can miss and still win. Along with that their old Achilles heel of poor defending has cone back to bite them.

I really want them to win one and people say they deserve one but in this game you earn all you get and they just aren't able to!

I take it back! Fair play to Mayo who were far from their best but just brute honesty, hard work and belief got them back in it! I hope they don't the next day but they cant afford to be so wasteful again!

Teo Lurley

Who's Dublins sub referee? Some amount of diving, fouling, off the ball fighting, mouthing into players faces etc from the Dubs. Dirtiest, most cynical team in Ireland!

Hardy

Quote from: thewobbler on August 30, 2015, 05:17:25 PM
Quote from: Estimator on August 30, 2015, 05:15:40 PM
Most of the 5mins of injury time was spent dealing with other injuries, cards and free kicks, yet McQuillan only added on less than 1min.

I would think this one of the rare occasions when both teams wanted him to blow up as quick as possible.

Yes. Every player would be terrified of making a mistake.

GalwayBayBoy

Be some amount of Galway and Mayo people up in Dublin next Saturday night.

SkillfulBill

Got to be said that was a very poor game. Well done to Mayo should have beaten them. Dubs put on the most cynical display i have ever seen and thats coming from a Tyrone man. Had any other ref had this game other that McQuillan they could have 3-4 additional black cards as well as another couple of reds. We await the Media lead witch hunt for the boys in blue.

Hardy

Quote from: SkillfulBill on August 30, 2015, 05:20:41 PM
Got to be said that was a very poor game. Well done to Mayo should have beaten them. Dubs put on the most cynical display i have ever seen and thats coming from a Tyrone man. Had any other ref had this game other that McQuillan they could have 3-4 additional black cards as well as another couple of reds. We await the Media lead witch hunt for the boys in blue.

Where exactly is Tyrone's embarrassment threshold?

Pub Bore

Dubs a disgrace to the GAA. McQuillan had a nightmare

Teo Lurley

Connolly better not get off this time, you can't go around punching lads while they're on the ground. I thought he was told that in court.

Syferus

Absolutely amazing second half.

Brick Tamlin

Dubs were scared out of their shite there. Clueless.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Syferus on August 30, 2015, 05:24:26 PM
Absolutely amazing second half.

Last 10 mins yes. Don't think what came before it was all that hectic.