AISF Mayo v Dublin

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 09, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

ONeill

I need a big Mayo flag and other Mayo regalia such as headbands and small flags etc. Is there anywhere close to Belfast I could get these.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: ONeill on August 26, 2015, 04:45:34 PM
I need a big Mayo flag and other Mayo regalia such as headbands and small flags etc. Is there anywhere close to Belfast I could get these.

Outside Croker 😹
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

macdanger2

Quote from: ONeill on August 26, 2015, 04:45:34 PM

No, all sold out. Red and green sheep is all that's left

mayoman dan

Unfortunately most Mayo fans are deluded about the noise level we create ,  I think we are shite and 13 final v dubs was embarrassing. Too many gobshites " will ya shut iup and sit down , I didn't pay to be listening to Mayo Mayo Mayo , I came to watch the game in peace" absolutely nuts they drive me , boggers.
[/quote]

Yes but that was the final.All counties have a large group of fans that jump on the bandwagon if things are going well in late summer.Personally i know about 8 people that went to that game as Mayo fans who had no interest in Mayo football.It was the only game of the year they went to because they had connections and got tickets handy.Dont judge the Mayo support by their standards.I would have given my left ball to get a ticket for that game but couldnt

Keane

Dubs to beat the spread.

Mayo have been found wanting every time they came up against a top team that wasn't hungover from the previous All Ireland over the last five years. That record is set to continue.

Captain Obvious

macdanger2

Quote from: Keane on August 26, 2015, 05:01:59 PM
Dubs to beat the spread.

Mayo have been found wanting every time they came up against a top team that wasn't hungover from the previous All Ireland over the last five years. That record is set to continue.

We'll be around muin na muice if we manage to make the final so  ;D

Farrandeelin

Does anyone else find 'unnatural' hype about this game? Or am I imagining it?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Keane

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 26, 2015, 05:06:47 PM
Quote from: Keane on August 26, 2015, 05:01:59 PM
Dubs to beat the spread.

We'll be around muin na muice if we manage to make the final so  ;D

If ye get over Dublin the point is probably moot anyway

mayo.mick

mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

The Hill is Blue

Since the era of team managers began has a Senior All Ireland title ever been won by a team with joint managers?
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 26, 2015, 06:52:41 PM

Ya, too much people thinking/expecting a Mayo win, can't see it happening
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

macdanger2

twohands!!!

For me a huge factor is the form of Cillian O'Connor - the fact that he was so below par against Donegal is a massive issue.
I just can't see Mayo beating Dublin if he doesn't have a big game.

INDIANA

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 26, 2015, 06:52:41 PM

You can't beat the Zodiac Chart on this one.