All-Ireland Minor Football Championship 2013

Started by Syferus, July 21, 2013, 05:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Looking forward to The Fear - yknow - a Mayo man's eyes on AIF day.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

sans pessimism

Quote from: rrhf on September 20, 2013, 01:34:36 AM
How will mayo minors deal with the curse
quite easily.....'f**k off ye Tyrone spoilers/draggers/mucksavages'...that enough of a curse for ya lad ;)
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Crete Boom

Don't know about the curse but they have been watch rugby league tapes every night at training since they new it was Tyrone in the final.
We would have like to play some ball winning this minor All Ireland but sure as a great man once said " you can only dance with the girls that are in the hall". ;)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: sans pessimism on September 20, 2013, 08:17:54 AM
quite easily.....'f**k off ye Tyrone spoilers/draggers/mucksavages'...that enough of a curse for ya lad ;)

No such thing as a curse. Tyrone green shoots to be picked from their roots and destroyed by the Mayo football juggernaught.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

clarshack

where can you find the lineouts for both teams?

Syferus

Terrible luck for Cian to miss out, he had grown into being Mayo's key play-maker. Some serious footballing talent in the Hanley family.

Tubberman

Quote from: Syferus on September 20, 2013, 11:21:09 PM
Terrible luck for Cian to miss out, he had grown into being Mayo's key play-maker. Some serious footballing talent in the Hanley family.

We breed them well in Mayo
Quote from: Syferus on September 20, 2013, 11:21:09 PM

Awful shame for him. He was getting better as the year went on - much like the team in general. Thought he was a bit greedy against westmeath but did everything right against monaghan up to the injury from that mountain of a minor.  Prendergast did very very well when he came on though.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

johnpower

Tyrone to win this very impressed with them once they hit extra time in the quarter final. Hope the Mayo fans arrive early to support them

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: johnpower on September 20, 2013, 11:56:16 PM
Tyrone to win this very impressed with them once they hit extra time in the quarter final. Hope the Mayo fans arrive early to support them

Always possible but I think Mayo will win. I said a while back that I thought 3 of the best 4 minor teams in the country were in Connacht this year and whoever came out of Connacht would win it. Mayo emerged after two very tough games against Galway and Roscommon. That said these are minors so you never know on the day. They tend to be more inconsistent at that age.

rrhf

Yes good look to the bear cubs, I just hope they express themselves on the big day as the talent deserves the chance to shine in Croke Park..

Norf Tyrone

What channel is the minor game on? I assumed RTE but coverage doesn't start til 2.15pm.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

J OGorman

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 21, 2013, 07:37:34 PM
What channel is the minor game on? I assumed RTE but coverage doesn't start til 2.15pm.

Tv3 Norf with Matt 'jack of all trades' Coopee

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 21, 2013, 07:37:34 PM

TV3 for English or 3E for Irish.