Cookstown Row Rumbles On

Started by Redhand Santa, March 15, 2013, 11:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

My feelings on this are as follows . If cooks town and finuge are going to make a show out of themselves in the national press, then fcuk them. It has nothing to do with the rest of us. I'd do away with the ai club stuff as well. Seems to attract eejits.

muppet

Search for biggest chip on shoulder intensifies!
MWWSI 2017

Jinxy

Quote from: ranch on March 16, 2013, 01:04:22 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 16, 2013, 12:03:53 AM
Desperate stuff from the Tyronies. They tried this shit after Derrytresk disgraced themselves too. It must be only a matter of time before they wheel out Feargal Logan.

I think it was the Kerry club and not the Tyrone who made fools out of themselves during the Derrytresk row.

;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Jinxy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 16, 2013, 01:11:37 AM
Desperate stuff from the Tyronies. They tried this shit after Derrytresk disgraced themselves too. It must be only a matter of time before they wheel out Feargal Logan.

I think it was the Kerry club and not the Tyrone who made fools out of themselves during the Derrytresk row.
That thread was an epic. Accusations of photoshop, 6 foot long arms, double-jointed elbows, handbags... the works!

The angle is all wrong.....
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jinxy on March 16, 2013, 01:37:41 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 16, 2013, 01:11:37 AM

That thread was an epic. Accusations of photoshop, 6 foot long arms, double-jointed elbows, handbags... the works!

The angle is all wrong.....
:D

I forgot about the boxing coaches and Professors of Geometry all having their say!