Laois v Armagh - NFL Round 5 - Sunday 18th March

Started by BennyCake, March 06, 2012, 10:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dont Matter

Quote from: Armamike on April 03, 2012, 09:43:21 PM
Quote from: Dont Matter on April 03, 2012, 09:02:18 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on April 03, 2012, 12:17:04 PM
Let's see how quick the GAA are to call Garrycastle to book over the flooring of Aaron Kernan and breaking up the parade.

Garrycastle have no need to worry, all they have to do is go crying to the papers with abuse claims and they'll get away with it.

Change the record!

Talk to your own county men, apparently they're always the victims.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

armaghniac

QuoteYes, Dromid played the victim card when they lost too, just like Armagh. Good point.

Armagh lost the game when one of their players was sent off without reference to the rules of the game.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Dont Matter

Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2012, 09:56:15 PM
QuoteYes, Dromid played the victim card when they lost too, just like Armagh. Good point.

Armagh lost the game when one of their players was sent off without reference to the rules of the game.

Dromid claimed they lost the game because Derrytresk didn't play by the rules of the game.
Both Armagh and Dromid have behaved very similarly.
Peter Quinn

Throw ball

Dont matter you are learning this wum trait very well. You are almost single handedly keeping this thread alive. I see on other threads you have an interest in the Dubs too. Tell me do you really dislike other teams or is Laois football so boring you have to talk about something else.

Dont Matter

Quote from: Throw ball on April 03, 2012, 10:13:54 PM
Dont matter you are learning this wum trait very well. You are almost single handedly keeping this thread alive. I see on other threads you have an interest in the Dubs too. Tell me do you really dislike other teams or is Laois football so boring you have to talk about something else.

I think you'll find it's Armagh folk keeping this thread alive.
I don't dislike Armagh or most teams. Only Dublin, the flourbags, Biffoland, Carlow, Kilkenny, Westmeath and London.
And yes Laois football is a bit boring, what's it to ya?
Edit: I hate Meath aswell.
Peter Quinn

The Boy Wonder

Dont Matter - if you're not missing more than an apostrophe you might move on - this show is over - storm in a teacup.
To go on whinging is giving others an opportunity to have a cut at Laois.

The Boy Wonder

Don't take it personally Dont Matter. Of course McKeever acted stupidly, the Armagh Co Board were totally out of order and not for the first time one of the Messrs Duffy ruined a potentially good game of football.

bigloudmouth

Dont matter makes a good point that surely theres a danger now of any sore loser or anyone who wants to deflect a bita attention from themselves will just run with a sob story to the papers or to good oul joe duffy - and he'll just make fun of everything. Cooney wasnt as quik to hit on dromid when that storm in a teacup blew up and the leadership have to stop the whingeing culture at source if they're going to stop the sore losers - we''l have video clips of all sorts appearin on youtube with the way phones are now. Be a shame to try and bolt the stable door when duffy is laughin at gaa again on national airways.

Applesisapples

Just to put this in perspective. Ciaran McKeever held his own council on what went on in Laois, other than to say he didn't kick anyone. It was the County Secretary who did the Dromid and went running to the media. The issues I have in all of this are:

Calling  GAA players freestate or British anything is not acceptable, but its not racist or sectarian. Deliberate sledging needs to stop, but there will always be mutual exchanges of verbals the content needs to be reined in.

The GAA in Croke Park have no rigth to silence the County Boards.

Armagh were stupid in running to the press like they did, although I think it was more to protect Grimley from 3 months suspension as technically that should mean he does not even go onto a pitch to coach or enter the dressing room to speak.

sheamy

Quote from: Applesisapples on April 05, 2012, 09:59:37 AM
Just to put this in perspective. Ciaran McKeever held his own council on what went on in Laois, other than to say he didn't kick anyone. It was the County Secretary who did the Dromid and went running to the media. The issues I have in all of this are:

Calling  GAA players freestate or British anything is not acceptable, but its not racist or sectarian. Deliberate sledging needs to stop, but there will always be mutual exchanges of verbals the content needs to be reined in.

The GAA in Croke Park have no rigth to silence the County Boards.

Armagh were stupid in running to the press like they did, although I think it was more to protect Grimley from 3 months suspension as technically that should mean he does not even go onto a pitch to coach or enter the dressing room to speak.

:D I can see that catching on...those f*ckers 'did a dromid' on it...