Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaafan2

Quote from: WT4E on October 02, 2020, 09:56:16 PM
What's the odds for Sunday any bookie have them? Drumragh be favourites considering they beat Kileeshil who were favourites for the whole thing according to Shane Cleary.

If Kildress can't beat Drumragh they may give up. Massive favourites.

GetOverTheBar

What's the odds for Sunday any bookie have them? Drumragh be favourites considering they beat Kileeshil who were favourites for the whole thing according to Shane Cleary.

You'll be doing well if you get Kildress better than 1/10

redzone

Omagh looking the minor final off tomorrow due to medical advice on some of their players . Doesn't sound good
Game off now

WT4E

Was looking forward to having a good look at the programme for junior final today. Been plastered all over it will be available from this morning but no sign. Clowns. 🙈

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: WT4E on October 03, 2020, 10:24:14 PM
Was looking forward to having a good look at the programme for junior final today. Been plastered all over it will be available from this morning but no sign. Clowns. 🙈

I don't think they are uploaded to 9 or 10 in morning, I recall seeing that somewhere before.

Tyrone95

Quote from: redzone on October 03, 2020, 09:42:14 PM
Omagh looking the minor final off tomorrow due to medical advice on some of their players . Doesn't sound good
Game off now
As far as I am heard neither panel has a positive case, 2 players from each panel were isolating because a classmate had tested positive.. I heard carmen we're willing play without their men and omagh point blank refused the co boards advice to play without theirs. Strange goings on hope both sets of players and management can refocus for next week with full selection of players. Kclogher next Saturday 3pm

giveherlong

How's Healy park holding up for the junior final? Must have taken some rain all
Morning and afternoon.
That covering of sand will be needed today!
Weather could make it a real lottery

time ticking away

Quote from: Tyrone95 on October 04, 2020, 01:09:06 PM
Game off now
As far as I am heard neither panel has a positive case, 2 players from each panel were isolating because a classmate had tested positive.. I heard carmen we're willing play without their men and omagh point blank refused the co boards advice to play without theirs. Strange goings on hope both sets of players and management can refocus for next week with full selection of players. Kclogher next Saturday 3pm
Were carrickmore willing to play without the young lad who got sent off in the semi final or did they appeal as they felt he did nothing wrong and deserved to play in the final.
Yet they were willing to play without 2 lads who were isolating and also deserved a chance to play in the final.
The world seems a little unfair.
Maybe it depends who you are
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

square_ball

Big shock in the junior final (according to WT4E anyway) with kildress wining fairly easily in the end though Drumragh made them fight hard for it.

Kildress will be disappointed there's no Ulster campaign to follow.

WT4E

Quote from: square_ball on October 04, 2020, 08:10:25 PM

Big shock in the junior final (according to WT4E
Shane cleary anyway) with kildress wining fairly easily in the end though Drumragh made them fight hard for it.

Kildress will be disappointed there's no Ulster campaign to follow.

Fixed that for you

Great win to come back from a bad start and a few questionable ref decisions.

Tyrone95

Quote from: time ticking away on October 04, 2020, 05:01:13 PM
Game off now
Were carrickmore willing to play without the young lad who got sent off in the semi final or did they appeal as they felt he did nothing wrong and deserved to play in the final.
Yet they were willing to play without 2 lads who were isolating and also deserved a chance to play in the final.

Are you not following the news or just down right deluded? What's to say next week that god forbid both panels have actual covid cases and affects about 4/5/6 players? The GAA/health officials  today are already putting in place plans to postpone/ cancel all activities. Will probably suit omagh as they didn't intend playing much football anyway by the looks of it.

Wee Roddy

I hope Omagh are proud of themselves now. The 2020 minor championship will never be played now. There was a risk this was going to happen.

In hiding

Quote from: Tyrone95 on October 05, 2020, 01:15:07 PM
Game off now

Are you not following the news or just down right deluded? What's to say next week that god forbid both panels have actual covid cases and affects about 4/5/6 players? The GAA/health officials  today are already putting in place plans to postpone/ cancel all activities. Will probably suit omagh as they didn't intend playing much football anyway by the looks of it.

Did these teams not draw when they met in the league?

Tyrone95

Quote from: In hiding on October 05, 2020, 03:02:29 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on October 05, 2020, 01:15:07 PM
Game off now

Did these teams not draw when they met in the league?

They did and on paper could be evenly matched but going by this weeks events there looked to be more than meets the eye

GetOverTheBar

GAA might have jumped the gun anyway considering all the talk of Level 5. You could see these games being played shortly provided nothing gets worse.