GAA Discussion > Laois

Official Laois County Board Website

(1/7) > >>

Junior Ex Laoistalk:
New County Board website looks good but very little county team news on it. Also short on U-17, U-20  football and hurling news.
Good results section on it.
Twitter and Facebook get tagged but we don't. >:(    A lot more to do but its a start...

https://laoisgaa.ie/

High Fielder:
I think you'll be waiting. We got dismissed in the last two podcasts on Laois Today, but I'm happier to read the opinions of some posters on here, who I consider to be very good judges. Unfortunately, our local media have no objectivity whatsoever. The sky isn't always blue.

SCFC:

--- Quote from: High Fielder on March 12, 2020, 04:13:25 PM ---We got dismissed in the last two podcasts on Laois Today, but I'm happier to read the opinions of some posters on here, who I consider to be very good judges.

--- End quote ---
Ah sure the LT lads know it all!

portlaoisekid:

--- Quote from: High Fielder on March 12, 2020, 04:13:25 PM ---I think you'll be waiting. We got dismissed in the last two podcasts on Laois Today, but I'm happier to read the opinions of some posters on here, who I consider to be very good judges. Unfortunately, our local media have no objectivity whatsoever. The sky isn't always blue.

--- End quote ---
I'd totally agree High fielder, some posters on here are really good to listen to, obviously some are not but I've always found some interesting discussion especially lately now that the troll has departed. Some of the output from qualified journalists on certain local media outlets is quite shocking in quality and agenda driven for the most part.

Interesting to hear they dismissed this site considering that local Laois media outlets use this place as a reference point every day for info and leads on stories

redsetanta:
What was the crack with the Laois Today Podcast. Were they having a pop at this forum?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version