Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: Yes I Would on July 29, 2008, 10:36:09 PM
Im no expert but id sy the tranny was receiver and had the tackle well out of the road.
Your other man was just happy to get it away into any hole at all, and the tranny was only too happy to oblige.
As i say there must have been drugs on the scene or else there was a serious breakdown in communication

You certainly sound like an expert!

Yes I Would

No but i will!! Have promised a few penpals id help them through college!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Yes I Would on July 29, 2008, 10:36:09 PM
Im no expert but id sy the tranny was receiver and had the tackle well out of the road.
Your other man was just happy to get it away into any hole at all, and the tranny was only too happy to oblige.
As i say there must have been drugs on the scene or else there was a serious breakdown in communication

Well unless he put them away in a drawer with his adam's apple I don't know how you wouldn't notice or at least wonder what he was covering up!  But as you say, high on drugs.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

theskull1

Flicking through the channels and caught the end of that Stephen Nolan show panic attack

A student from bangor when asked who were the six most famous footballers of all time had David Healy in his list of six ......The mans a local hero but WTF :o
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Puckoon

Fecking sick world we live in - From BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7535840.stm

Man decapitated on Canadian bus 

A man on a Greyhound bus travelling across the Canadian Prairies has killed and decapitated a fellow passenger.

An eyewitness said the victim was stabbed 50 or 60 times by the man sitting next to him, who then severed his head with a large knife.

The bus made an emergency stop to allow passengers to escape and the driver barred the door from the outside while waiting for the police to arrive.

The bus was travelling from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Greyhound Canada said there were 37 passengers and a driver aboard the bus.

"All of a sudden, we all heard this scream, this bloodcurdling scream," passenger Garnet Caton told CBC television.

"The attacker was standing up right over the top of the guy with a large hunting knife - a survival, Rambo knife - holding the guy and continually stabbing him... in the chest area," Mr Caton added.

'Like a robot'

The attack continued as passengers fled the bus and waited for police on a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway near Portage la Prairie, Manitoba.

"He calmly walks up to the front [of the bus] with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stares at us and drops the head right in front of us," Mr Caton said.

"There was no rage in him ... It was just like he was a robot or something," he added.

A man was taken into custody by police at around 0100 (0700 GMT) on Wednesday night, according to reports.

Mr Caton said he and a truck driver helped the bus driver bar the bus door to prevent the attacker from leaving.

When the attacker tried to drive the bus away, the driver disabled the vehicle.

"Some people were puking, some people were crying, other people were in shock ... everybody was running, screaming off the bus," Mr Caton said.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said only that a "major incident" took place on the bus as it drove along the Trans-Canada Highway en route to Winnipeg from Edmonton.

Other passengers said that the attacker and his victim were sitting at the back of the bus and the victim, described as around 20 years old, was listening to music through headphones.

The attack appeared to be unprovoked and it is thought the killer did not know his victim.

Gabriel_Hurl

Puckoon

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 31, 2008, 07:23:28 PM
that's it - I'm getting a car

Man hijacked by 'hitchhikers'

A man was hijacked by "hitchhikers" at Graskop in Mpumulanga, police said on Tuesday.

Police spokesperson Abie Khoabane said Fanas Motlule, 43, who was driving a VW Jetta offered a lift to a man and a woman who were hitchhiking along Graskop Road on Monday.

"After driving down the road for a while, the lady asked him to stop the car at a certain spot, because she wanted to get out of the vehicle.

"When he stopped the car, a third man who had been waiting on the road then pointed a gun at him."

Khoabane said the man told Motlule to get out of his vehicle, and then stole his cell phone, cash, and his driver's license, while the other two waited in the car.

"All three suspects then drove off, leaving him stranded, and are still at large."

Khoabane said police appealed to motorists not to give lifts to hitchhikers.

Police were investigating, he said.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

VW Jetta  - He deserved it!

I just sold mine.... :D

Gabriel_Hurl

Thon hooring explosion on Sunday morning

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

There's one of those Brithday card shops near where I live.
I was walking down past it on thrusday at around 3pm and spotted a sign on the window saying "closing down sale" and a queue of maybe 15 people queued up outside it.  Curiosity got the better of me and I went over - the shop was shut and there wasn't much stuff left inside it.  Thought it very odd that people were queuing up for a closing down sale in Birthdays!
Walked past it on Friday evening and there was more people queued up outside it!! (Different people from Thursday) - shop was still shut and some stock left inside it.
Went past it yesterday again - no one around it - went over and looked in the window and it was completely cleared out.

Surely people weren't queuing for a closing down sale in Birthdays?  ???

ziggysego

You know the English, they love to queue.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on August 17, 2008, 08:06:12 PM
You know the English, they love to queue.

I wouldnt think the English travelled in great number to where I live to queue outside birthdays.   ???

Tony Baloney

You sure they weren't standing at a bus stop?!