Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes I Would

One of the cnuts will remember!! They always do!!

haranguerer

I concur. Someone will remember. Best thing to do Gerry would be to say to him as soon as he gets back that one of the other ones told you about it, but you think you managed to cover it up ok for him  :P

gerry

he's back on monday with his wife and two kids and the other girl is 20 and he is 40,  never saw myself as a home recker
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Puckoon

Maybe he was just taking her temperature - some of those 20 year olds wouldnt know their arse from their elbows.

gerry

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on June 23, 2008, 10:53:35 PM
Jesus Gerry

Good Luck with that one.

I wouldnt say its Gerry that needs the luck. Ultimately you'd need to be a right arsehole to be having an affair, get outed, and then blame the person who outed you. I think that would be the least of your worries.

Damage limitaion should be this fellas main concern.

haranguerer

You're not the home wrecker, she is. Taking advantage of the poor man. Seriously, deny everything.

ziggysego

Oh no, Gerry's in no way to blame. The fault lies completely with the f**ker. I just meant, that fella won't be happy with him.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

IN fairness, blame has to be tied between the wife and the 20 year old. One not giving enough, the other giving too much. What else was that poor sod to do?

I feel sorry for him really.

gerry

QuoteHow are you the home wrecker?

cause i outed him,

he done the dirt but when his wife finds out (and she will) it was me the slabbered it when i was drunk, actually i sang it.

"if you have shag 'insert name' clap your hands,if you have shag 'insert name' clap your hands,if you have shag 'insert name',if you have shag 'insert name' ,  if you have shag 'insert name'clap your hands,

Puckoon

Quote from: gerry on June 23, 2008, 11:05:45 PM

cause i outed him,

he done the dirt but when his wife finds out (and she will) it was me the slabbered it when i was drunk, actually i sang it.

"if you have shag 'insert name' clap your hands,if you have shag 'insert name' clap your hands,if you have shag 'insert name',if you have shag 'insert name' ,  if you have shag 'insert name'clap your hands,

Maybe they were all focused on your terrible structuring of the sentences and/or poor singing and all missed the point.

haranguerer

Quote from: ziggysego on June 23, 2008, 11:03:31 PM
Oh no, Gerry's in no way to blame. The fault lies completely with the f**ker. I just meant, that fella won't be happy with him.

Same time, he could have kept his mouth shut. :D

gerry

Quote from: Puckoon on June 23, 2008, 11:07:25 PM
Quote from: gerry on June 23, 2008, 11:05:45 PM

cause i outed him,

Maybe they were all focused on your terrible structuring of the sentences and/or poor singing and all missed the point.

maybe you had to be there

gerry

Quote from: hardstation on June 23, 2008, 11:07:51 PM
Did you even out his affair?

How did you find out?

CCTV cameras at work,  both of them seen heading into a first aid room where there  is no CCTV footage.

then i got a glimpse of one of his texts and its not the one you would send your Mrs of 13 years