Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: johnnycool on July 05, 2021, 12:18:50 PM
Quote from: APM on July 05, 2021, 11:56:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSV5c2uklk

WTF -
Who is it that uploads videos of Armagh matches put to a gospel music soundtrack within 24hrs of a game being played.  I think I mentioned this before in the Grinds your Gears thread, but seriously, WTF. 

Who has time to do this?
Why bother?
Are they evangelists?
Is it just Armagh?
Is it automated?

I want answers.

Strange mix alright as the revelation4:3 account that posted that and some hurling videos also posts audio of a Free Presbyterian minister Dr Alan Cairns...

perhaps it is a plan to reach out to Taigs? A bit odd, but better than a lot of what goes on at this time of year.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

WTF -
Who is it that uploads videos of Armagh matches put to a gospel music soundtrack within 24hrs of a game being played.  I think I mentioned this before in the Grinds your Gears thread, but seriously, WTF. 

Who has time to do this?
Why bother?
Are they evangelists?
Is it just Armagh?
Is it automated?

I want answers.

Maybe they want people to pray for those taigs who play their sport on the Lords day, maybe?

ONeill

WTF -

Who has time to do this?
Why bother?
Are they evangelists?
Is it just Armagh?
Is it automated?

I want answers.

This is fantastic
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnnycool on July 05, 2021, 12:18:50 PM

WTF -

Who has time to do this?
Why bother?
Are they evangelists?
Is it just Armagh?
Is it automated?

I want answers.

Strange mix alright as the revelation4:3 account that posted that and some hurling videos also posts audio of a Free Presbyterian minister Dr Alan Cairns...
Unfortunately Brother Jonathan, Alan died from Covid last year and has gone to meet Him in everlasting glory. I have never seen these videos below but there are loads of them going back a number of years.

Milltown Row2

The current state of South Africa....

The looting, starvation, corruption and political void has created a place that looks like it's falling apart at the seams.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rudi

The flooding in Germany & Belgium. Lots dead. I was caught up in flooding in Derry some years back, a frightening experience with young kids at the time. Just a normal sunny day spent in Belfast zoo, some torrential rain on the way back, roads suddenly became rivers, was looking forward to a good dinner in Derry city at 7.30, didn't get food till I had weetabix at 4.30 in the morning. That was a mental experience.
Was also caught in bad fog one night over Glenshane, (it was the night Bertie Fisher was killed in a helicopter crash), that was nerve wrecking in a car.

Rudi

Quote from: AnGaelGearmanach on July 16, 2021, 01:36:53 PM
Quote from: Rudi on July 16, 2021, 10:24:34 AM
The flooding in Germany & Belgium. Lots dead. I was caught up in flooding in Derry some years back, a frightening experience with young kids at the time. Just a normal sunny day spent in Belfast zoo, some torrential rain on the way back, roads suddenly became rivers, was looking forward to a good dinner in Derry city at 7.30, didn't get food till I had weetabix at 4.30 in the morning. That was a mental experience.
Was also caught in bad fog one night over Glenshane, (it was the night Bertie Fisher was killed in a helicopter crash), that was nerve wrecking in a car.

In Germany at the minute about 35 mile away from some of the floods. Doesn't seem to be much panic here though.

That's a bit mad considering the amount dead & presumed dead.

Tony Baloney

The funeral of Dean Maguire in Tallaght  :o

A torch and screwdriver were left on the altar as part of the offertory procession!

GJL

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 17, 2021, 09:10:57 AM

A torch and screwdriver were left on the altar as part of the offertory procession!

Scumbags

laoislad

Did you see some of the videos doing the rounds? One of them has them driving like maniacs through Crumlin chasing after the hearse.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on July 17, 2021, 11:45:11 AM

Did you see some of the videos doing the rounds? One of them has them driving like maniacs through Crumlin chasing after the hearse.
Aye I saw it. Wheel spinning on the N7 😒.

gallsman

Value Cabs branching into the love hotels sector.

RedHand88

Quote from: gallsman on July 20, 2021, 11:37:27 AM
Value Cabs branching into the love hotels sector.

Beat me to it. His Facebook business page is getting reviews now. Looks like a gardener. I mean the jokes write themselves