Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Keyser soze

imtommygunn

The cop got done for it the other day. 33 seconds of a tazer and 2 kicks to the head because he felt he was a threat to life :o

I think he was maybe dead before the kicks to the head. I don't think Atkinson was particularly stable however I am glad the cop got done seeing that - 33 seconds of tazer.

laoislad

Scorer of one of the best Premier league goals ever.
https://youtu.be/RPQiNjHZfDc
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Capt Pat

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 24, 2021, 12:13:39 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 23, 2021, 09:47:36 PM
Quote from: Orior on June 23, 2021, 09:30:31 PM
Anti-virus McAfee.
strange he said a few weeks ago if he dies in prison it will not be suicide , another Epstein ?

🤔

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1200864283766251521

So he killed himself to make it look like the US government killed him.

RedHand88

Donald Rumsfeld, former US Defence Secretary.

Jim Bob

Sebastian Eubank,,son of Chris Snr

mouview

Argentine ex-F1 driver and later politician Carlos Reutemann.

BennyHarp

Ex-footballer Paul Mariner
That was never a square ball!!

From the Bunker

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 10, 2021, 08:18:46 AM
Ex-footballer Paul Mariner

Always remembered him with Ipswich Town. Had forgotten his stint with Arsenal. Always seemed taller than 6'. Always remember the Big hair!

quit yo jibbajabba

Ipswich had a great team from the odd clip ive seen and some of my earliest football memories. As a pool supporter i grew up looking out for Ipswich and Forest results....times have changed just a bit....

From the Bunker

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 10, 2021, 01:18:44 PM
Ipswich had a great team from the odd clip ive seen and some of my earliest football memories. As a pool supporter i grew up looking out for Ipswich and Forest results....times have changed just a bit....

Yeah, Bobby Robson was one of the first Managers to delve into the European Market buying Frans Thijssen, Eric Gates and Arnold Muhren.

Boycey

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 10, 2021, 01:34:52 PM

Yeah, Bobby Robson was one of the first Managers to delve into the European Market buying Frans Thijssen, Eric Gates and Arnold Muhren.

Very good side, weren't far away from winning the league a couple of times. I remember them beating Utd 6-0 one day and Bailey in Utd goals also saved 3 penalties....

Don't think Eric Gates came from anywhere exotic, local lad was he not?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Boycey on July 10, 2021, 01:45:38 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 10, 2021, 01:34:52 PM

Very good side, weren't far away from winning the league a couple of times. I remember them beating Utd 6-0 one day and Bailey in Utd goals also saved 3 penalties....

Don't think Eric Gates came from anywhere exotic, local lad was he not?

Yeah, mixed him up in my head with some one else.  ;D