New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Quote from: bennydorano on December 26, 2020, 03:37:47 PM
McKeevers / GAAstore.com let me down for my Christmas delivery, order placed mid November, numerous promises in the past 3 weeks and then nothing. Wankers.
They've let a few people down this Christmas!

bennydorano

Not surprised by that tbh, from what I've heard recently they try to operate everything on a skeleton staff, taking on the County team has obviously increased volumes and they weren't prepared by the looks of it. Sickner is I could have bought all up the town in a local sports shop but I gave these boys the business.

general_lee

Quote from: bennydorano on December 27, 2020, 02:00:36 PM
Not surprised by that tbh, from what I've heard recently they try to operate everything on a skeleton staff, taking on the County team has obviously increased volumes and they weren't prepared by the looks of it. Sickner is I could have bought all up the town in a local sports shop but I gave these boys the business.
They've some shite on their website and you wonder how they expect to sell any of it. Our club went with mckeevers last year and look to be doing so from now on so I hope they get their house in order because the gear itself is actually quite nice

JimStynes

Quote from: bennydorano on December 27, 2020, 02:00:36 PM

My brother in law got his hoodie on Christmas Eve after having ordered it at the start of November!

screenexile

The 2 new Mayo away jerseys and the Wexford away jersey are very nice!!!

Captain Obvious

Quote from: screenexile on June 02, 2021, 08:19:53 PM
Mayo one is like they got lazy and copied the PSG Jersey.

tiempo

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 02, 2021, 09:40:16 PM

Aye flashback to the fashion guru Pal Galvin designed Kerry gansai, which was basically that seasons ManU design ripped off. Am honestly baffled with the 3 stripe faux Adidas erection O'Neills and everyone seems to have. Each to their own I spose.

rodney trotter

The Mayo away is nice. They were wearing it against Meath and them playing at home. Colour change was needed, but Meath had their alternative so wasn't necessary with both
Maybe more to display the jersey.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 02, 2021, 09:40:16 PM
the mayo away kit is a design by a kid, competition winner.
nil satis nisi optimum

bigarsedkeeper

Has anyone had Playr-Fit or SB Sports gear for their clubs? Club has been looking at some kits for U7/U9 etc. Both seem reasonable but not much cheaper than O'Neills. Both are keen to get stuff in though. Not overly sure on the quality of either. I know a local boxing club got the SB stuff and they seem happy with it. Going to look at MFC and Peninsula Sports too. I'm wary of getting more training like tops instead of jerseys but if we're honest even O'Neills jerseys don't last that long anymore. We've ones from 15 years ago and they're in better shape than some of the new ones.

Onthe40

The lad got an Azzuri Waterford jersey recently.. have to say love my jersey and great quality

Onthe40

general_lee

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on June 23, 2021, 08:47:50 AM
Has anyone had Playr-Fit or SB Sports gear for their clubs? Club has been looking at some kits for U7/U9 etc. Both seem reasonable but not much cheaper than O'Neills. Both are keen to get stuff in though. Not overly sure on the quality of either. I know a local boxing club got the SB stuff and they seem happy with it. Going to look at MFC and Peninsula Sports too. I'm wary of getting more training like tops instead of jerseys but if we're honest even O'Neills jerseys don't last that long anymore. We've ones from 15 years ago and they're in better shape than some of the new ones.
Would recommend Playr-Fit. Our club got gear off them about 4/5 years ago. Still getting good wear out of it now, no rips, pulls etc. O'Neill's is still king though. At least you know what you get with O'Neills

PMG1

Our club have been using MFC for 4 or 5 years now, top quality gear and 10 times better service than O'Neill's, can't see us ever changing, much better value too

trueblue1234

Quote from: PMG1 on June 24, 2021, 02:21:48 AM
Our club have been using MFC for 4 or 5 years now, top quality gear and 10 times better service than O'Neill's, can't see us ever changing, much better value too

To be fair it would be a poor job if Dromore didn't support MFC.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit