Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Giving predictions from my perspective isn't the best thing, but in regards to seeing what Cargin have in their set up I've not seen as good a team in a while. Physically and mindset is top notch and maybe Ronan is the missing link.

People ask me why da feck do you referee? The truth is simple I get to see some cracking games from a totally different perspective than players, managers, supporters and a very small feeling of still being involved on the pitch..

Having the best players means nothing unless you have the other combination of management tactics discipline then it means nothing..

Looking forward to the year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Ghost+Tommy on May 07, 2023, 10:52:35 AM
Congratulations on GNM winning the feile yesterday in St Endas,a big scalp considering they won it with St Endas,St Brigid's,Moneyglass ,Casements all in it ,and any 1 off that 4 thinking they could've won it

Yep and they won the Div 2 Feile hurling a few weeks ago too
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Ghost+Tommy on May 07, 2023, 10:52:35 AM
Congratulations on GNM winning the feile yesterday in St Endas,a big scalp considering they won it with St Endas,St Brigid's,Moneyglass ,Casements all in it ,and any 1 off that 4 thinking they could've won it

St pauls too thinking they were in with a chance
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

bannside

Agree, congrats to the Gorts, good club, be great to see them hit a golden era in the near future.

Would ye whist

Any word on a score from Ahoghill v Creggan, I see that was a 1pm game

imtommygunn

Great result for the ladies footballers beating Monaghan and qualifying for the intermediate ulster final.

I don't see any result on either twitter whist.

nrico2006

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 07, 2023, 04:56:27 PM
Great result for the ladies footballers beating Monaghan and qualifying for the intermediate ulster final.

I don't see any result on either twitter whist.

Monaghan B?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

imtommygunn

Don't think so but not an expert.... I think them and Tyrone are in intermediate.

SaffronSports

Antrim, Tyrone and Monaghan are in the Intermediate Championship. Antrim and Tyrone have both beat Monaghan so will meet in the final. They play a dead rubber next week too

country bumpkin

Big win for Cargin on the Musgrave sod...another league title back in vision.....

stiffler

Quote from: country bumpkin on May 07, 2023, 06:53:07 PM
Big win for Cargin on the Musgrave sod...another league title back in vision.....

Did you and MR2 kiss and make up ?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

country bumpkin

Quote from: stiffler on May 07, 2023, 06:54:20 PM

Valentine's day......you miss that ?

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: stiffler on May 07, 2023, 06:54:20 PM

MR2 was spotted getting autographs from the downeys, once someone pointed them out to him
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Pjoe

Hope you got to stand and march wherever you wanted. Would hate to see that 'DUP esk' persecution syndrome appear again when you visit Musgrave.

Milltown Row2

Seemed to be a good spread of support around the pitch from where I was standing  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea