Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W.A.G. Lover

Quote from: GaelTheGael on March 02, 2023, 11:04:13 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on March 02, 2023, 10:22:30 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on March 02, 2023, 07:52:33 PM
Jarlath Burns today...

"I would like to see a situation where on a referee's report there is an index, one to five, of how the home team, opposing team and supporters behaved so then we will be dealing with data," he said

So which clubs are going to be at the bottom of the table in this league? 😉

Stewartstown, Gortin. Don't @ me.
I take your Stewartstown and Gortin and raise you with Loughmacrory.
The old Moortown pitch at Tobin Park was an interesting place to get out of at times....

stillsenior

Ardboe - Gavin Devlin
Carrickmore - Archie Beattie
Coalisland - Barry Tracey / Stevie McNeice
Donaghmore  - Marc Counihan
Dromore - McMenamin/McIver
Dungannon - Rafferty/Holmes
Edendork - Conleth Gilligan
Eglish - Mattie McGleenan/Paraic Martin
Errigal Ciaran - Harte/O'Donnell
Galbally - Paddy Crozier/Joe McMahon
Greencastle - Sean Teague
Killyclogher - Kieran Howe
Loughmacrory - McConnell/Meenagh
Moortown - Hassan
Omagh - Lenny Harbinson
Trillick - Jody Gormley & Peter McGinnity

Onthe40

Omagh like their Antrim mgrs :) Brady there and Mccabe before that..(Omagh man I know but more Antrim for the past 30 years)
Crozier is away from Galbally

skeog

Thats a heavy investment OSE have taken on.Easily the most cash rich club in Tyrone and maybe Ulster.

Under Lights

Quote from: Onthe40 on March 03, 2023, 02:52:02 PM
Omagh like their Antrim mgrs :) Brady there and Mccabe before that..(Omagh man I know but more Antrim for the past 30 years)
Crozier is away from Galbally

What is the deal here then, is Joe McMahon the manager of Galbally then? No way should a Tyrone coach be involved with a club team at this stage of the year. Tyrone is more important, different when the county season is over then get involved.

Tyrone95

Any word on potential league start dates or even fixtures announced? Usually the Co. board have league fixtures released a good while before it starts.

Mikhailov

Quote from: Tyrone95 on March 11, 2023, 09:00:20 AM
Any word on potential league start dates or even fixtures announced? Usually the Co. board have league fixtures released a good while before it starts.

Was it not mentioned on here a while back that is the second Friday in May as the start date. That is 8 weeks away yet

Tyrone2021

Quote from: Mikhailov on March 11, 2023, 01:05:53 PM

Was it not mentioned on here a while back that is the second Friday in May as the start date. That is 8 weeks away yet

13th or 20th of May was quoted by Niall Gartland on Twitter a few weeks ago. Depends on how u20s do

square_ball

Only released 1/2 weeks before the league started last year albeit the progress of u20s complicated matters.

sam03/05

Christmas Lights

Quote from: sam03/05 on March 12, 2023, 01:11:11 PM
Mid May start date

Too late or about right do you reckon? Armagh leagues start this week AFAIK.

Tyrone must be the last county to start league games?

God14

Heard Paddy Crozier is back in again with Galbally, after all.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Christmas Lights on March 20, 2023, 01:45:36 PM
Mid May start date

Surely given the split season it's about right? Don't think there's any appetite in Tyrone to play the leagues without county men. Surprised given the timeframe that so many teams out playing games so early. The new schedule was a perfect opportunity to have a shorted defined club season.

marty34

Quote from: Redhand Santa on March 20, 2023, 01:56:29 PM
Mid May start date

Surely given the split season it's about right? Don't think there's any appetite in Tyrone to play the leagues without county men. Surprised given the timeframe that so many teams out playing games so early. The new schedule was a perfect opportunity to have a shorted defined club season.

Totally agree.

Why were there teams playing matches in February?

They probably started training in Jan and will be starting championship in say, late August, September time.

Crazy stuff. And we wonder why lads are burnt out training 3 times a week.

I thought also that the split season was to do away with all this.  Seems to me to be managers and coaches etc. wanting to stay on the gravy train.

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: marty34 on March 20, 2023, 02:28:16 PM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on March 20, 2023, 01:56:29 PM
Mid May start date

Totally agree.

Why were there teams playing matches in February?

They probably started training in Jan and will be startong championship in say, ate August, September time.

Crazy stuff. And we wonder why lads are burnt out training 3 times a week.

I thought also that the split season was to do away with all this.  Seems to me to be managers and coaches etc. wanting to stay on the gravy train.

That's the reason exactly.