Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenMan

Motion 4 was to delete the rule regarding restrictions on Minor players.

Motion 4
That Rule 6.21 Section (c) T.O. 2015 be deleted.
Coiste an Chontae

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: GlenMan on December 16, 2015, 12:44:09 AM

Motion 4
Coiste an Chontae

It was defeated so from this season on you can't play a County minor for Club until Tyrone are out of the All Ireland series.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

shezam

Quote from: GlenMan on December 15, 2015, 11:02:58 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 15, 2015, 10:31:50 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on December 15, 2015, 10:28:59 PM
Quote from: leenie on December 15, 2015, 09:25:13 PM
some of the motions from county board convention

https://twitter.com/teamtalkmaglive/status/676870828772999169

https://twitter.com/teamtalkmaglive/status/676873191919386626

https://twitter.com/teamtalkmaglive/status/676873558912581632

The vote about no outside managers in clubs was close enough. Defeated 36 - 44. That would have caused a few raised eyebrows had it been passed.

How would you have policed that?

It wouldn't have made much difference. The manager would simply register and pay their membership with the Club they manage rather than their Home club.

Gortin proposed managers should fall under the same rules as players, so they would have had to request a transfer to the club they wanted to manage.

The Sweeper.com

Anyone else raise a few eyebrows at Danny Hughes team selection in today's Irish News. In particular Peter Canavan's omission? 

Conor Gormley, Brian Mc Guigan?

shezam

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 16, 2015, 10:09:04 AM
Quote from: GlenMan on December 16, 2015, 12:44:09 AM

Motion 4
Coiste an Chontae

It was defeated so from this season on you can't play a County minor for Club until Tyrone are out of the All Ireland series.

I think it will go before congress again, to overturn it. Is there any sanction though if a county minor was to play for the club?

WT4E

Is there anywhere to get a pdf copy of the document form last night?

longballin

Quote from: The Sweeper.com on December 16, 2015, 10:26:23 AM
Anyone else raise a few eyebrows at Danny Hughes team selection in today's Irish News. In particular Peter Canavan's omission? 

and Benny Coulter listed as a Tyrone player  :P

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: rrhf on December 15, 2015, 06:26:23 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on December 15, 2015, 04:37:12 PM
Rumour has it 2 Carrickmore men are accompanying Dom to Killyclogher as selectors.  Names only speculation but i heard Peter Loughran and Frank Daly.
Killyclogher will take some beating next year. Talented footballerd with great management. Ardboe, clonoe,  Coalisland, Dromore, Trillick, Carmen, errigal and omagh all serious contenders. Division 1 is mighty competitive. Any other dark horses?
I don't know what youre drinking but I must take a drop of it over the next few weeks.
Ardboe? Catch a grip.
Coalisland? Errigal? I would have Greencastle ahead of them.

EastTyrone

How will the play-offs actually change for league now as this has been passed?
Should be the top team wins in my opinion.
Bottom 2 teams should go down and two from the league below should come up.
If the championship winner is different from the top 2, then just bring up the winners of that league.

50fiftyball

Quote from: WT4E on December 16, 2015, 11:46:26 AM
Is there anywhere to get a pdf copy of the document form last night?

https://youtu.be/sZSUG-9kIkw

I can't get you the pdf but I'll show you what I was watching last night

The Golden Years

Have not seen the Irish News today but I would be surprised if Danny Hughes hasn't himself on.  Never seen or read an article that talks so much about himself.  You would nearly think he was a great player after reading his article every week.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: longballin on December 16, 2015, 01:01:27 PM

and Benny Coulter listed as a Tyrone player  :P

The omission of Canavan makes the whole article null & void.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

redhandloo

Quote from: The Golden Years on December 16, 2015, 03:27:38 PM

Have not seen the Irish News today but I would be surprised if Danny Hughes hasn't himself on.  Never seen or read an article that talks so much about himself.  You would nearly think he was a great player after reading his article every week.

Totally agree.  Self promotion all the time
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Wee Roddy

Hughes article is all the more laughable when he has McGeeny included in the past 15 years and not Canavan because Canavan retired in 2005.  Any one who hasn't Conor Gormley in a team of the past 15 year is having a laugh. Eamon O'Hara............DEAR OH DEAR

The Trap

I think the rule barring county minors from the clubs may prove controversial when some small clubs suffer because of it..........we will just have to wait and see I guess...........