Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

everymanaman

Swift and James Carlin also a loss for Killyclogher

inobest

Swift will be playing. Danny Gorman out though.

Club boi

Quote from: on the sideline on June 02, 2015, 07:55:43 AM
Anyone hear anything about your fella Slater from Derrytresk been on the receiving end of a few Pomeroy boys on the Sunday night after their match? Judging from the pic I was shown and what he posted on Twitter he got a right touch.

Pomeroy lads gave him a right kicking - Literally

A few nearby heard the supposed quote - "They may have beaten us on the field but they won't beat us with their fists"

Pity they didn't just use their fists, kicking a man in the head while on the ground is dorty

tiempo

Quote from: Club boi on June 02, 2015, 06:47:09 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on June 02, 2015, 07:55:43 AM
Anyone hear anything about your fella Slater from Derrytresk been on the receiving end of a few Pomeroy boys on the Sunday night after their match? Judging from the pic I was shown and what he posted on Twitter he got a right touch.

Pomeroy lads gave him a right kicking - Literally

A few nearby heard the supposed quote - "They may have beaten us on the field but they won't beat us with their fists"

Pity they didn't just use their fists, kicking a man in the head while on the ground is dorty

I saw it happen once in a pub, a lad was knocked spark out, eyes shut before he hit the floor, and the boy who did it immediately went in with the boot to the head, absolutely vile

ose 14

that was some result for galbally they seem to have improved tons from last year whos the new manager?

Mikhailov

Quote from: ose 14 on June 02, 2015, 08:52:55 PM
that was some result for galbally they seem to have improved tons from last year whos the new manager?

Their ex manager will be up against your lot this weekend so I would be more concerned about that. I expect Omagh to win but will be close.

Not sure who is over Galbally but they would have potential and lots of good young lads so would be expected to push for promotion for Div 1 irrespective who is in charge.

TopGael33

Great result for Galbally who are a young team and will push for promotion this year. However they really weren't up against much.

redhandloo

Archie Beattie from Aghaloo is over Galbally. He had been involved with Eskra in recent years.
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Soup an Samajiz

without opening an absolute can of worms hopefully... does anybody know if there are to be a round of fixtures for the weekend of 3rd July..?
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

The Bearded One

Yes, a full round of fixtures scheduled for the Saturday.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Sunny Day

Big games this weekend.  All the Carmen, Omagh, Clonoe, Errigal, KClogher and Cisland posters are very quiet.  Hard to believe 3 big hitters will be out of the championship by the end of the week. 

GJL

Quote from: Sunny Day on June 03, 2015, 11:12:12 AM
Big games this weekend.  All the Carmen, Omagh, Clonoe, Errigal, KClogher and Cisland posters are very quiet.  Hard to believe 3 big hitters will be out of the championship by the end of the week.

Errigal/Killyclogher is a toss of a coin IMO. We have lost some quality due to injury/suspension but so have Killyclogher I believe. Some big games this weekend alright! I would not be putting much money on any of them and would not be surprised to see a draw or 2.

Wee Roddy

Johnny Monroe and Collie McGurl out for Carmen. Could be crippling.

WT4E

Quote from: Wee Roddy on June 03, 2015, 04:00:54 PM

Jesus that is serious - how did it happen?

Up The Middle

Quote from: Wee Roddy on June 03, 2015, 04:00:54 PM

Hope thats not true Roddy, should be a good game but Carmen need big players like McGurk to be available.

As for us against Coalisland. It should be a great game providing we attack and dont play some of the overly defensive drivel we have been recently. IMO we can play some of the best free flowing football in the County when we throw of the shackles. I think if we invite Coalisland unto us then we are asking for trouble.

Can definitley see Killyclogher chinning Errigal with no Peter Harte.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.