Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louther

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on May 09, 2023, 03:37:30 PM
So, no tickets through ticketmaster.ie.
All through the clubs.
Wonder how many people will be at their first county game this year, ( or indeed many years)
But as far as the GAA is concerned F@&K those of us who travelled to Roscommon and Kerry to support our team.

Thankfully you'll have your season ticket in place if you've travelled to those aways. Cause the GAA just want to sit back and piss people off. Clueless.

thewobbler

If this website and social media are anything to go by, every attendance figure at an Armagh or Derry match this year has clearly been under-reported to the power of 10.

Those greedy swindling bastards at HQ are at it again.

Louther

There was less than 12,000 people at the Cavan V Armagh Ulster championship game this year.

At a very generous 60% been from Armagh it would appear that everyone of them has missed out on an Ulster final ticket.  ;D ;D

Armagh18

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on May 09, 2023, 03:37:30 PM
So, no tickets through ticketmaster.ie.
All through the clubs.
Wonder how many people will be at their first county game this year, ( or indeed many years)
But as far as the GAA is concerned F@&K those of us who travelled to Roscommon and Kerry to support our team.
I feel for you but you had the option of a season ticket all year which would have worked up better if you go to all the games.

naka

Quote from: Louther on May 09, 2023, 03:50:47 PM
There was less than 12,000 people at the Cavan V Armagh Ulster championship game this year.

At a very generous 60% been from Armagh it would appear that everyone of them has missed out on an Ulster final ticket.  ;D ;D
game was saturday evening, it was lashing soo was a decent attendance

Louther

Quote from: naka on May 09, 2023, 03:57:10 PM
Quote from: Louther on May 09, 2023, 03:50:47 PM

game was saturday evening, it was lashing soo was a decent attendance

Ah well then. The tickets should be free this weekend so.  Anyone catch a cold?

Always an excuse. Always entitlement.

Best supporters in Ireland*

* - except on wet Saturdays.

Blowitupref

What's the official capacity of Clones. Wasn't it reduced to 29,000 a few years ago?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

urbangael

Where were all the Armagh 'fans' in the prelim round at home to Antrim??  Was probably about 5 or 6k at that game!!!  Not too many away to Cavan either!!  This tripe that they are the best supported team in the land is just not true.  The Armagh 'supporters' love a bandwagon to jump on.   A weekend on the beer in Kerry or a carryout on a bus to Clones is more appealing to them than the actual football! 

armaghniac

Quote from: urbangael on May 09, 2023, 04:48:02 PM
Where were all the Armagh 'fans' in the prelim round at home to Antrim??  Was probably about 5 or 6k at that game!!!  Not too many away to Cavan either!!  This tripe that they are the best supported team in the land is just not true.  The Armagh 'supporters' love a bandwagon to jump on.   A weekend on the beer in Kerry or a carryout on a bus to Clones is more appealing to them than the actual football!

There were good crowds at the Athletic grounds this year. If you claim they are not the best supported, then which other county is? Only Mayo springs to mind.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Wildweasel74

Armagh not the only bandwagon supporters. There was poor enough support in Fermanagh, Omagh was about 2/3 full. I saw what real Derry support was like 4yrs ago in Division 4.A no. Of people I talked to. going to Sundays game haven't seen a Derry Jersey all year.

naka

actually  a few hundred over 10k at this game and barely  200/300 antrim fans attended.

armaghniac

Quote from: naka on May 09, 2023, 05:06:08 PM
actually  a few hundred over 10k at this game and barely  200/300 antrim fans attended.

The attendance at the Donegal league game was 12,582 attendance, again 10,000 Armagh people were there.
Two thirds of those attending at Clones will have been at a league game.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

anportmorforjfc

Why were you at the antrim and cavan games? Because I was at both and the support was good from Armagh, despite the weather. All of the away league games there were more Armagh fans than the home fans. The only tripe here is what's being spoken in your post.

Orior

I have been to about 6 Armagh matches this year, with all tickets purchased online.

I live about 40 mile from my club, and was lucky enough to get tickets, which I have to pick up from a friend outside the ground. It's a bit nervy travelling without a ticket. What if my friend gets stuck or cannot go at the last minute?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

At least we'll have more in attendance than that of the NI soccer pinacle last Sunday, which attracted about 9,600 or so.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians