Work Placement

Started by anportmorforjfc, December 01, 2011, 07:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

A mate of mine is studying a degree in Hospitality and Tourism and needs to go on work placement from June-December next year and wants to go abroad. He has emailed some companies but has either been unsuccessful or they haven't got back to him.  Anyone have any ideas or contacts that would help?

Thanks

Christmas Lights

Tell him to drop out of that course and do something worthwhile.

Seriously

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Christmas Lights on December 01, 2011, 08:12:17 PM
Tell him to drop out of that course and do something worthwhile.

Seriously

Thanks for the help!

Rois

I have a couple of friends who run a school ski business (not ski school) in Switerland. It is a big old convent up in the mountains about 2 hrs from Geneva. They get Irish and UK schools out learning to ski in winter, and run language school for rich kids in summer. Any use? Check out www.myswisscamp.com and let me know if suitable, I'll pass on my friends' names. I worked there for 3 summers as a student and loved it. The owners are from Strabane!

trileacman

Quote from: Rois on December 01, 2011, 10:42:28 PM
I have a couple of friends who run a school ski business (not ski school) in Switerland. It is a big old convent up in the mountains about 2 hrs from Geneva. They get Irish and UK schools out learning to ski in winter, and run language school for rich kids in summer. Any use? Check out www.myswisscamp.com and let me know if suitable, I'll pass on my friends' names. I worked there for 3 summers as a student and loved it. The owners are from Strabane!

Aw damnit! it was sounding enticing for so long!  ;)
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

illdecide

Unlce Hugo invested in something like that years ago ;) :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

andoireabu

www.iaeste.org

Couple of friends of mine used this for placements abroad.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!