chorus/ntl

Started by ildanach, June 04, 2008, 01:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ildanach

Does anyone know if the eurobox will work with a chorus ariel or do they only work with ntl cable??
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ildanach on June 04, 2008, 01:54:30 PM
Does anyone know if the eurobox will work with a chorus ariel or do they only work with ntl cable??

Chorus and NTL are both part of the UPC group so i would see no reason why a eurobox wouldn't work on Chorus
I have had one of those eurobox's for past 6 months and apart from a few minor problems it has worked fine
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

surely those things are illegal, tut tut
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on June 04, 2008, 03:16:07 PM
surely those things are illegal, tut tut

Highly illegal thats why i love it!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Rossie11

Zapatista

NTL Chours are crooks. I have been just off the phone to them and they have been stealing from me. >:( >:( >:(

ildanach

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

The Real Laoislad

My dodgy box is on its last legs,all my Sky Sports and Setanta channels are gone forever and won't be back  :'(

Time to go back to Sky....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 02, 2009, 08:01:16 PM
My dodgy box is on its last legs,all my Sky Sports and Setanta channels are gone forever and won't be back  :'(

what happened your box?  bet you never ever thought that someone would ask you that question  ;D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Gnevin

Quote from: Square Ball on April 02, 2009, 08:48:33 PM

what happened your box?  bet you never ever thought that someone would ask you that question  ;D

The boxes down south are are being changed to Nagra 3. The UK & NI will be next.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Bogball XV

is there not some hope that nag 2 is still out there and will be for a fair few months yet, thus we just need someone to figure out a new flash programme?  I don't really get all this stuff as you can probably guess, but how were they able to roll out nag 3 without changing everyone's legit box?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Bogball XV on April 02, 2009, 11:57:55 PM

is there not some hope that nag 2 is still out there and will be for a fair few months yet, thus we just need someone to figure out a new flash programme?  I don't really get all this stuff as you can probably guess, but how were they able to roll out nag 3 without changing everyone's legit box?

They are changing the legit boxs,or at least eveyone is getting a new Sim card for their digiboxes
You'll Never Walk Alone.