Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: jcpen on September 02, 2023, 05:33:48 PM
£1billion spent but still the same Chelsea.

The way it's going for Pochettino his time as Chelsea manager could be as short as Potter.  Losing,not scoring and only managing two shots on target at home to Nottingham Forest is very poor.

gawa316

All that money spent and they have a worse line up than a couple of years ago

seafoid

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 02, 2023, 05:43:26 PM

The way it's going for Pochettino his time as Chelsea manager could be as short as Potter.  Losing,not scoring and only managing two shots on target at home to Nottingham Forest is very poor.
I was thinking the same thing. The problem is not the manager

jcpen

Evan Ferguson on fire, great to see.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

imtommygunn

seafoid

BBC

Ferguson deserves it'
Brighton 3-0 Newcastle

James Collins
Former West Ham defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
Brilliant from Ferguson again, you deserve it when you have worked as hard as him.
It is brilliant, the instinct from Ferguson he has been spectacular.

Milltown Row2

It's a pity Ireland don't have a team around him to feed him the ball
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Howe probably under a bit of pressure now with three losses in four given the resources at his disposal.

Googled there for Irish hat tricks in premier league - it says three before this though I was pretty sure Long got one. Jonny walters, Robbie Keane and Leon best.

(Edit) doesn't look like long got one.

mrdeeds

How much is Ferguson worth in todays market?

Aaron Boone

Al Ittihad will be sniffing around. Basic salary will be Ireland's corporation tax take. 

Brendan

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 02, 2023, 07:54:39 PM
Howe probably under a bit of pressure now with three losses in four given the resources at his disposal.

Googled there for Irish hat tricks in premier league - it says three before this though I was pretty sure Long got one. Jonny walters, Robbie Keane and Leon best.

(Edit) doesn't look like long got one.

Tory boy Walters count as Irish?

Mourne Red

Quote from: mrdeeds on September 02, 2023, 08:16:02 PM

£100m he's better than that Danish fraud United signed - could be £120m by the end of the season and especially with how hard it is to buy from Brighton 

mrdeeds

Quote from: Mourne Red on September 02, 2023, 08:24:43 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on September 02, 2023, 08:16:02 PM

£100m he's better than that Danish fraud United signed - could be £120m by the end of the season and especially with how hard it is to buy from Brighton

I actually think could be close to 150.

seafoid

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 02, 2023, 05:43:26 PM

Newcastle losing 9 points in a row in the first few games is very Shamrock Rovers

square_ball

Eddie Howe is under pressure now as well. There's been people beheaded for less in Saudi.