Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on April 05, 2023, 07:22:06 PM
Frank Lampard back in as Chelsea interim. One for the WTF thread also.

How do these failures keep getting top jobs?

Armagh18

Isn't Ten Hag something like 9th longest serving manager in the league at this stage? Madness

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on April 05, 2023, 10:22:19 PM

I really don't understand that one at all. I was shocked to see his cousin Jamie Redknapp to say on Sky Sports it was a no brainier of a decision by Chelsea to bring him in.

From the Bunker

Quote from: square_ball on April 05, 2023, 10:37:29 PM

I really don't understand that one at all. I was shocked to see his cousin Jamie Redknapp to say on Sky Sports it was a no brainier of a decision by Chelsea to bring him in.

It's a sort of quick fix thing! Potter was sacked to show publicly that Chelsea are looking for a Manager and Lampard is appointed because he knows the club and can do the day to day running of the Club and still show that Chelsea are looking for a Manager.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: square_ball on April 05, 2023, 10:37:29 PM

Or not using their brains. Bizarre decision.

marty34

Bit mad indeed.

Imagine getting the boot from a club and then being asked, and agreeing to go back in again.

Think of it in your own work place.  Crazy stuff.

Soccer managers are a different breed.

square_ball

I can actually see a scenario where he wins a few games and there will be a clamour from his mates in the media to give him the job full time next season.

seafoid

Leicester are in serious trouble. Vardy can't score and Bournemouth have beaten them. Anything to do with Wagatha Christie ?

From the Bunker

Quote from: seafoid on April 08, 2023, 05:05:10 PM
Leicester are in serious trouble. Vardy can't score and Bournemouth have beaten them. Anything to do with Wagatha Christie ?

Leicester play fellow strugglers  Wolves, Leeds, Everton, over the next couple of weeks.

quit yo jibbajabba

Leics be grand, Jesse Marsch is on the way.....

seafoid

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 08, 2023, 05:59:41 PM
Quote from: seafoid on April 08, 2023, 05:05:10 PM

Leicester play fellow strugglers  Wolves, Leeds, Everton, over the next couple of weeks.
Except none of them are struggling as much as Leicester

Captain Scarlet

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

jcpen

Arsenal a great team to watch but some of their diving, time wasting and whining is ridiculous.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Mourne Red

Quote from: jcpen on April 09, 2023, 05:15:48 PM
Arsenal a great team to watch but some of their diving, time wasting and whining is ridiculous.

f**k me watch every match we've played this year that's what we've had to put up with against us... Xhaka clown got Liverpool fans up and ready for the match. Would have took a point before the game, Ramsdale man of the match

Walter Cronc

Quote from: jcpen on April 09, 2023, 05:15:48 PM

Highlight was that w**ker Robertson getting a slap from the linesman