PDC Premier League of Darts

Started by Seany, March 12, 2010, 12:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

thewobbler

It can't be bettered that leg. Darts has done perfect *

* treble 20, treble 19, bull, when done 3 times would actually be more perfect, even if the result is the same. But nobody ever going to do that.

seafoid

Smith is back in front. Great tension
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Targetman

Football didn't come home now they're singing "Darts " is coming home!!

Redhand Santa

Peak van g being better than peak Taylor looks a bit silly after another big loss tonight.

rodney trotter

Smith played brilliant in fairness to him.

thewobbler

Quote from: Redhand Santa on January 03, 2023, 10:27:09 PM
Peak van g being better than peak Taylor looks a bit silly after another big loss tonight.

As good as smith was tonight, i agree with you. Doubt Taylor ever lost 4 sets in a row in his life.

quit yo jibbajabba

Yer man was startin to wobble if mvg had won that set it couldve been some finish. Great entertainment

RedHand88

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 03, 2023, 10:30:27 PM
Yer man was startin to wobble if mvg had won that set it couldve been some finish. Great entertainment

Mvg looked completely different after that last break. I think you're right. Had he have won that set he would have won out I think. Smith got over the line just in time. Some game!

Ancharraig123

Anyone know how one would go about getting a ticket or two for Belfast Thursday?
Thanks

BrotherMore6592

Anyone know when the release date is usually for premier league fixtures 2024.  ?

Was in Belfast the first night last year early in February

Targetman

Darts time again folks, just watched 16 year old Luke Littler throw some stuff to win 3-0, who do you fancy to win it, its as open as it has been for years.

Targetman

I know, its the first time I've seen him throw, I had him for 23/24ish, he's 17 in January, another year at minors!

square_ball

Wright gone. As bad a performance as you'd see from a top player.