The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

What a day for my illegal stream to fcuk up and then internet went funny on me. But fret ye not i got the general gist of things 😎

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

laoislad

Quote from: Dag Dog on February 22, 2023, 01:43:11 AM
Another huge comedown for the club that were proclaiming themselves the best team of the Premier League era a couple of years ago.
Another huge comedown for the club that were proclaiming themselves as title contenders and quad contenders a couple of days ago....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Was in LA...left the hotel at half time. The Cubs were watching it in the back of the car...thought they were messing with me every time we scored!! Good lord what a second half!!

Hound

Biggest positive today was Gakpo. Two tremendous finishes.
The centre is definitely his best position in my view.

Darwin super again. And Mo was just Mo. Genius.

Still a bit too open in defence in the period before United gave up.

Great to have some joy for a change! But need to back this up. 7 goals can sometimes mean that's our quota for the month done and I wouldn't at all be surprised (going on this season) if we score 0 v Bournemouth. So let's back this up with 3 v Bournemouth. And then 4 or 5 v Madrid 😜

laoislad

Quote from: Hound on March 05, 2023, 09:33:41 PM
Biggest positive today was Gakpo. Two tremendous finishes.
The centre is definitely his best position in my view.

Darwin super again. And Mo was just Mo. Genius.

Still a bit too open in defence in the period before United gave up.

Great to have some joy for a change! But need to back this up. 7 goals can sometimes mean that's our quota for the month done and I wouldn't at all be surprised (going on this season) if we score 0 v Bournemouth. So let's back this up with 3 v Bournemouth. And then 4 or 5 v Madrid 😜
I think it's a safe bet with don't beat Bournemouth alright! Remember we beat Palace 7-0 a few seasons ago and didn't win for the next 6 games or something.
Today was brilliant, absolutely brilliant but won't be worth a feck if we don't back it up in the next few games.

GiveItToTheShooters

Manc tramps hammered and put back in line by their masters. All their fans have already scuttled back under their rocks, it doesn't take much, but I'll have a pint of trailers tears nonetheless, and MR2's as well. Sure he doesn't support United

Jell 0 Biafra

You'll regret all that vodka when you've to be up for school in the morning.

Gabriel_Hurl

Since joining Liverpool, Mo Salah has more yellow cards from celebrating goals against Man United at Anfield than Man United have goals at Anfield.

;D

RedHand88

Rewatching this morning. Wife says I'm obsessed.
I tried to explain the significance of it.
I said that I know I said last year that a score like 5-0 would never happen again, but THIS will never happen again.  ;D ;D

laoislad

I'm running the Manchester marathon in a few weeks, thinking of getting 7-0 printed on a Liverpool shirt to wear for it  ;D

J70

What about the gobshite fan who ran onto the pitch after Firmino's goal and slide tackled Robertson.?

Was wondering at the time why Klopp was screaming such abuse at him!

snoopdog

Quote from: laoislad on March 06, 2023, 07:57:24 AM
I'm running the Manchester marathon in a few weeks, thinking of getting 7-0 printed on a Liverpool shirt to wear for it  ;D
You should yes. It might help you run faster