The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: AustinPowers on February 04, 2023, 04:43:46 PM
Is this  the beginning of the end  for  Klopp at Liverpool?

Would ya ever f**k off with this shite.

Utter knee jerk nonsense.

laoislad

It is what it is. The surprise is anyone is surprised with that result.

If we're not making Top 4 then let's be honest we'd be better off not in the Europa or Conference leagues, not sure where you have to finish to avoid them but I'd rather they weren't in them anyways.
Madrid will have a field day against us and once that's over it's just a case of seeing the season out and hopefully plans are already in place for big changes in the summer, though who f**king knows what's going on.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 04, 2023, 04:52:56 PM
#kloppin
A Liverpool win would have helped Everton but in typical bitters style you'd rather Liverpool lost even if it puts Everton back in the relegation zone!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

No. End of the cycle.
Not his fault.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

;D

I don't hate Liverpool tbh. You have done this before under Klopp. Season a write off but you will maybe be ok next year.

jcpen

Genuine question, but does anyone think Klopp might walk?
That team needs some serious investment and if it's not going to happen than will he walk?
FSG don't seem the sort to spend hundreds of millions in one transfer window but imho that's what Liverpool need.
Jude Bellingham for example on his own isn't going to fix that team.  Midfield and defence need massive improvements and it won't come cheap.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Orior

Quote from: jcpen on February 04, 2023, 05:15:41 PM
That team needs some serious investment and if it's not going to happen than will he walk?
FSG don't seem the sort to spend hundreds of millions in one transfer window but imho that's what Liverpool need.
Jude Bellingham for example on his own isn't going to fix that team.  Midfield and defence need massive improvements and it won't come cheap.

I think they need someone like Declan Rice.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

thewobbler

Quote from: Orior on February 04, 2023, 05:20:00 PM
Quote from: jcpen on February 04, 2023, 05:15:41 PM

I think they need someone like Declan Rice.

They have a much better version of Declan Rice already in the shape of Fabinho.

Yes he looks like a cart horse atm, but spending £100m to replace an out of form player with the midfield "general" of a team 17th in the league, well that would be madness.

Liverpool's best approach for this season is to stay away from Europa and the next one down placing a, bring in young players to see how they blend and experiment a little with recent signings. Take pressure off TAA, VVD, Fabinho, Salah and tell them to enjoy the rest of the season with no pressure. It's all about next season.

Armamike

Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2023, 04:47:02 PM

Would ya ever f**k off with this shite.

Utter knee jerk nonsense.

Like someone telling a bad joke and retelling in the hope eventually they get a laugh.

Need to keep calm pick up a win or 2 here and there and get to the end of the season. A lot of flak will be coming the club's  way. Ignore that and regroup. Everything that could go wrong this season has. A lot of upheaval on and off the pitch and no consistency in team selection due to chronic injury list. Arsenal sitting top with mostly same team all season bar 1 or 2. Not rocket science.Not the only factor but a big one.

Diaz and Jota huge misses all season.

Two quality midfielders and a right back needed this summer.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Liverpool will do well to get top 10 never mind europa conference league. Not playing well at all. Flopp won't hang about. A bigger job will come along and he'll walk.

Gabriel_Hurl

quit yo jibbajabba

Such a shit season but if we end it 2/3 titles better off youd have to say it was a success  😉😃