Andy Gray and Richard Keys Caught Slagging Walcott

Started by nrico2006, April 08, 2010, 02:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

This whole incident is yet another example of some people going out of their way to get offended.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BennyHarp

I was shocked this weekend when i learned that there was a prevelent sexist attitude in professional football in England. If i had known this existed i would never have watched a match, listened to a radio report or god forbid watched Sky Sports News. The whole thing has utterly shaken me to the core and i just feel sorry for the poor players who have to work in such difficult circumstances. Sack these men now before this situation gets any worse!
That was never a square ball!!

Minder

Andy Gray shouldnt be sacked.

He should be jailed.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bingo

muppet

Football gives the likes of Barton and Bowyer everything they ever dreamed of.

These two clowns will probably be sacked but why would we expect better behaviour when we lavish untold wealth and adoration on characters far far lower?
MWWSI 2017

Main Street

We??
we expect?
You mean the Irish epl consumers who have varying degrees of obsession over what passes for football culture in England.
No different than nosey neighbours with squinting windows.

paco

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

quit yo jibbajabba

Serious question.  If Keys gets the road, will he let the hair grow back on his hands i wonder ;D

Geoff Tipps

Great news. Couldn't stand him.
Apparently he was sacked for an "off air incident" which took place in December 2010.

Minder

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 25, 2011, 04:37:22 PM
Serious question.  If Keys gets the road, will he let the hair grow back on his hands i wonder ;D

Keys won't get the road, Gray was sacked (allegedly) for his comments on the clip Geoff Tipps posted above. He is being hung out to dry, which is unfortunate.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: red hander on January 24, 2011, 05:39:43 PM
I wouldn't be so sure.  Story seems to be gaining momentum.  Andy Gray is suing News International over the phone tapping thing and has refused, like some others, to settle for mega bucks out of court, preferring to take it whole way.  I think Rupert will tell his son to pressure Gray to drop the case or lose his plum job.  If Gray doesn't comply, I can see the Dirty Digger forcing his son to sack Gray for biting the hand that feeds him.  Why would he let someone who is, obstensibly,  one of his employees embarrass the feck out of him in an open court, win a huge settlement and STILL draw a salary ... this row is manna from heaven for Murdoch ... BTW, I watched the Wolves game on Saturday and I thought the female official did a very good job, especially for the first goal...

Good call RH, small fry like Gray and Alex Ferguson need to realise when you take on the big boys there is only ever going to be one winner...
#newbridgeornowhere

The Real Laoislad

I can't believe the over reaction to this,Jesus Christ what a load of nonsense....
The world has gone P.C mad
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

In fairness News International don't own BSKYB, yet.

Bingo

I'm delighted Gray is gone, couldn't hack anymore of his "Frank, is looking for his mate at the back post and lays on it a plate saying "go on Wayne, have a crack son", take a bow son".

I can watch Sky in some peace now without turning the sound down.

Hopefully Keys follows him.