Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shark

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2021, 03:14:39 PM
West Ham ain't hanging back

Flying. Champions league race is very interesting. Leicester looking over their shoulder now, but have a lovely run of 4 games coming up to steady themselves.

Milltown Row2

West Brom goal ruled off by VAR, though the offside they drew the lines on was the wrong player!! Holy feck
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Silver hill

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 12, 2021, 06:29:48 PM
West Brom goal ruled off by VAR, though the offside they drew the lines on was the wrong player!! Holy feck

Hands and arms should be taken out of the equation re offside

imtommygunn

Late surge by big Sam for the great escape. I wonder can they do it. Seven games left so a chance albeit a slim one.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Silver hill on April 12, 2021, 07:03:59 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 12, 2021, 06:29:48 PM

Hands and arms should be taken out of the equation re offside

I thought it was already the case that bits of you that weren't legally allowed to score a goal could not be offside.

Is that not right?  I didn't see tonight's games, so I might be missing something

Milltown Row2

First team to really boss City this year from what I've seen. Chelsea could certainly push on in the league and grab 4th
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Helix.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 17, 2021, 07:00:26 PM
First team to really boss City this year from what I've seen. Chelsea could certainly push on in the league and grab 4th

A curtain raiser to a possible champions league final meeting if they both come through their semis!

An Watcher

Wouldn't that be exciting as this is absolutely brutal viewing

Milltown Row2

Quote from: An Watcher on April 17, 2021, 07:15:27 PM

All about the result, nobody remembers the entertaining losers, I haven't met a fan who's left a match satisfied that they played well but lost

Captain Obvious

Quote from: An Watcher on April 17, 2021, 07:15:27 PM
It was boring 1st half. A much better 2nd half. Tuchel has brought some improvement to Chelsea defence which was leaking goals for fun under Lampard

That's Man Citys quadruple hopes over. They'll have to settle for 3 trophies now?

Rich Ricci

Chelsea bullied City for most of that game. They're a very strong and physical team. Anytime I've seen them since Tuchel took over he's had them set up in a way that they look really hard to beat. Didn't see the WBA game so don't know what happened there lol

Quite fancied City to do all four this season. They would have been hoping to keep their poor performances for the league. Think the Arabs will be content with the champion leagues though.

From the Bunker

City can still equal Liverpool's treble of League, European Cup and League Cup of 1984!

imtommygunn

Can't see city winning champions league.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 17, 2021, 07:48:47 PM
City can still equal Liverpool's treble of League, European Cup and League Cup of 1984!

That'll be well celebrated across Manchester

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 17, 2021, 08:39:27 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on April 17, 2021, 07:48:47 PM

That'll be well celebrated across Manchester

I'm sure it will!  ::)