Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: J70 on April 19, 2021, 04:27:34 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 19, 2021, 04:08:48 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 19, 2021, 10:23:15 AM
Mourinho sacked!

Its all a soap opera for men i tells ye
Odd appointment, everyone knew he was no longer special and now odd to sack him before a cup final.

It does seem very bitter and petty.

Chances are City will win handily, but Jose got them there. You think they'd let him see out the week and lead the team.

Maybe they're afraid he might win it, and then they'd be sacking the man who brought a very rare trophy to the club.
I would it's highly likely the case they were afraid he might win it! Although then last week would have been better so as not to make it so obvious. Maybe Levy decided to leave it until today because he knew there'd be other big news!

laoislad

Mourinho sacked!

Odd appointment, everyone knew he was no longer special and now odd to sack him before a cup final.

Chances are City will win handily, but Jose got them there. You think they'd let him see out the week and lead the team.

Maybe they're afraid he might win it, and then they'd be sacking the man who brought a very rare trophy to the club.
A very rare trophy for apparently one of Europe's elite clubs 🙄😂
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armagh18

Mourinho sacked!

Yeah that would be awkward for them. Hopefully the new manager bounces takes them past City.

Milltown Row2

So that's that, the team with the most league titles in English football will be Utd, top of the perch.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GiveItToTheShooters

And the team with the most European titles will be Liverpool.
European and European Super League royalty.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on April 19, 2021, 08:44:55 PM

Well if it's on going that's up for debate  ;D

I see Liverpool were lucky tonight, VAR got that decision wrong, Liverpool got that decision against Leeds at the start of the year.

Strange how it's worked out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 19, 2021, 09:57:22 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on April 19, 2021, 08:44:55 PM

Well if it's on going that's up for debate  ;D

I see Liverpool were lucky tonight, VAR got that decision wrong, Liverpool got that decision against Leeds at the start of the year.

Strange how it's worked out
The league will still continue to go on though, so that's up for debate too then..
He pulled his hand away from the ball, no penalty.

Cunny Funt

Wouldn't surprise me if Klopp steps down at the end of this season. The Bayern Munich and the German national gigs are there to tempt him.

Captain Obvious

Fair play to James Milner when asked about the European super league. I don't like and hope it doesn't happen he said.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 19, 2021, 10:13:19 PM
Fair play to James Milner when asked about the European super league. I don't like and hope it doesn't happen he said.

He's retiring soon so I'd like to hear Trent say it

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 19, 2021, 10:14:23 PM

He was the captain for the night so was speaking on behalf of his team mates.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 19, 2021, 10:27:11 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 19, 2021, 10:14:23 PM

He was the captain for the night so was speaking on behalf of his team mates.

Ok

johnnycool

Thought it was a nice gesture of Leeds to leave a set of tee-shirts for the Liverpool lads to wear during the warm up..

Everyone knows Liverpool love warm up tee-shirts.

Milltown Row2

Chelsea getting it tough at home

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 20, 2021, 09:01:06 PM
Chelsea getting it tough at home

Put all their eggs in the FA Cup semi-final at the weekend. Probably a correct decision, if they win the Cup and still qualify for CL.