GAA Discussion > GAA Discussion

Underage training

(1/5) > >>

trueblue1234:
Starting to get involved with the underage training at the club. U8/ U10. I remember someone on here had shared a Underage coaching guide that was good but I can't find it now. I'm wondering would anyone remember it or still have the PDF? Prob a few years ago now.

TIA

Jeepers Creepers:

--- Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 03, 2020, 11:09:31 AM ---Starting to get involved with the underage training at the club. U8/ U10. I remember someone on here had shared a Underage coaching guide that was good but I can't find it now. I'm wondering would anyone remember it or still have the PDF? Prob a few years ago now.

TIA

--- End quote ---

There is a planner on the GAA website for the lower age groups coaching which isnt a bad start.

https://learning.gaa.ie/planner/

Some St Johns Wort before hand as well.

trueblue1234:
Cheers - Much appreciated

Mourne Red:

--- Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 03, 2020, 03:44:47 PM ---Cheers - Much appreciated

--- End quote ---

I don't know if he's still selling it but if you want to Colm Nally released a good coaching manual if you can get your hands on it? A couple of coaches in my clubs bought it and from the glance I had through it it looked quite good

manfromdelmonte:
Does anyone think its crazy the way GAA clubs are now offering training for 4 and 5 year olds? I mean some of them won't even be in school!

There is now huge competition to recruit players/members this young in our area and I find it baffling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version