The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Yeah theres no way madrid dont score

I said the same about Barca tho 😉😃

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Dire Ear on April 14, 2021, 04:12:54 PM
Would love to believe that LFC could perform another miracle like against Barca,  but I just don't think they have the heart or the passion that they had that night.

1-0 ,  close.... but not good enough I think

Would hardly take a miracle to win by a two goal margin against a Real Madrid side missing 3 of their first choice back 4.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Team to face Real Madrid: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Firmino, Salah.

Subs: Adrian, H Davies, Thiago, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jota, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, B Davies, R Williams, Cain Clarkson

laoislad

Milner instead of Thiago 🤷‍♂️
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Capt Pat

Jota on the bench as well. Good to be able to spring him from the bench with half an hour to go.

trueblue1234

Should be 1 up already. You'd fancy Mo to finish that 9 out of 10 times.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Can't fault the effort anyways. Finishing has been poor though, should be a couple up.

Milltown Row2

If Liverpool keep taking their points the goals will come.

Tony Baloney

Composure in front of goal is v. poor.

trailer

Liverpool seem to have a real scummy supporter base.

trueblue1234

How many chances wasted. I didn't think that would be the issue tonight.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

laoislad

Quote from: trueblue1234 on April 14, 2021, 09:34:57 PM
How many chances wasted. I didn't think that would be the issue tonight.
That's been pretty much the problem since the start of the year though.

Salah buries that chance in the first minute and it's a different game but the game went pretty much the same way as most games at Anfield this year.
The effort levels were much higher in fairness but the finishing has been poor for a long time.

With 4th place far from certain it could be awhile before we see Champions League football at Anfield.

Capt Pat

That Salah chance after 2 minutes was the turning point of the game. If that had gone in then who knows what might happen.