The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: laoislad on April 10, 2021, 05:10:11 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on April 10, 2021, 05:04:31 PM
Carragher is becoming an awful clown. Roaring are you watching Gary Neville, when Neville wasn't disputing his attacking talent. It's his defending like on Wednesday which is the problem
Neville and Carragher are both clowns, don't know how anyone watches or listens to either of them.
Micah Richards is another one laughing at everything Roy Keane says.
I can't watch sky sports coverage anymore to be honest it's brutal.

They are, and getting a good living out of it.  Micah Richards is awful imo but seems to be enjoying himself.
That's just, like your opinion man.

From the Bunker

Quote from: J70 on April 10, 2021, 03:58:50 PM
That VAR was almost as bad as the Wolves one last night. It's like they're f**king looking to disallow it.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 10, 2021, 06:06:58 PM
Quote from: J70 on April 10, 2021, 03:58:50 PM
That VAR was almost as bad as the Wolves one last night. It's like they're f**king looking to disallow it.

How do they judge when it's actually left the players foot? Does it even have to left the players foot or just forward momentum of the ball?

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 11, 2021, 01:46:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 10, 2021, 06:08:29 PM
Clearly offside

Are you high

I'm  taking the piss, VAR has ruined things like goal celebrations and these 'close' calls are a pain, but it's the same for everyone, Pool fans believe they are being shafted more than most
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2021, 01:50:04 PM
Clearly offside

Are you high

I'm  taking the piss, VAR has ruined things like goal celebrations and these 'close' calls are a pain, but it's the same for everyone, Pool fans believe they are being shafted more than most

We kinda are this year but it's a year that it wouldn't make much difference. We've got 99 problems and VaR is definitely is one but I take your point. In fairness last year we where on the right side of some of these.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

shark

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2021, 01:50:04 PM
Clearly offside

Are you high

I think most fan bases feel the same, as one does not pay as much attention to when other clubs get done in the same way. Yesterday's decision was ridiculous. But no different to how Villa got done in the last minute against West Ham when Watkins (thought he had) scored an equaliser. And I'm sure West Ham fans can tell a similar tale etc etc etc

J70

They have to change it next year. It's ruining the game. It looked like they'd got away from the fine tooth comb shit for a few weeks there, but now it's back with a vengeance. And there's no f**king way they can be that sure that they're catching it just as the ball leaves the passer's foot, down to f**king millimetres.

You can't celebrate a goal anymore as you're waiting for VAR to stick their f**king nose in as they search for any excuse to disallow it.

Can players roll up their sleeves anymore or is that putting them at risk of getting pronounced offside because the fold in the cloth is 2mm ahead the microsecond the ball supposedly leaves the passer's foot?

Armamike

It's beyond farcical now and bloody infuriating. If I were a manager I'd be telling my strikers to players to drop off a yard or so. Anything level is going to be disallowed.
That's just, like your opinion man.

dec

The coronavirus has tested positive for Sergio Ramos.

Capt Pat

That is Bayern out. Now if we can just get the better of Real.

gawa316

Quote from: Capt Pat on April 13, 2021, 09:55:51 PM
That is Bayern out. Now if we can just get the better of Real.

And Chelsea, and PSG or City...we've the weakest squad left in it...not quite 2005 levels but it will be up there

Dire Ear

Would love to believe that LFC could perform another miracle like against Barca,  but I just don't think they have the heart or the passion that they had that night.

1-0 ,  close.... but not good enough I think

Hound

Quote from: Dire Ear on April 14, 2021, 04:12:54 PM
Would love to believe that LFC could perform another miracle like against Barca,  but I just don't think they have the heart or the passion that they had that night.

1-0 ,  close.... but not good enough I think
If we kept a clean sheet, I'd be about 60% confident we'd get 2 goals. But I'm not all confident we'll keep a clean sheet!