GPA Study for 3rd Level Players

Started by Captain Scarlet, April 19, 2024, 03:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Scarlet

I know there is a GPA scam thread but this is something different in fairness.

They are talking about all the pressures 3rd level players face and how it stops them with work and puts them under the kosh for study...

Now, one thing jumped out - 62% say county managers cause most pressure during college.

But, when you hear the GPA talking on this and since the beginning they will have a go at the Croke Park dinosaurs and all the admin lads, but rarely have a go at the biggest issue in GAA - highly paid county managers.

Jarlath Burns isn't ringing lads around the country to get them up at 6am for pre-work sessions! I'd argue that the split season has more to do with county managers than anything.

In Kildare Geezer got the boot from the clubs because he would never release players. There would be lads rotting on a bench and they still wouldn't be let go to play a match.

It really bothers me that they won't square the blame on the people who demand the most of the players, while also helping themselves to a fair few quid. It's all a big dance around it.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

marty34

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on April 19, 2024, 03:55:14 PMI know there is a GPA scam thread but this is something different in fairness.

They are talking about all the pressures 3rd level players face and how it stops them with work and puts them under the kosh for study...

Now, one thing jumped out - 62% say county managers cause most pressure during college.

But, when you hear the GPA talking on this and since the beginning they will have a go at the Croke Park dinosaurs and all the admin lads, but rarely have a go at the biggest issue in GAA - highly paid county managers.

Jarlath Burns isn't ringing lads around the country to get them up at 6am for pre-work sessions! I'd argue that the split season has more to do with county managers than anything.

In Kildare Geezer got the boot from the clubs because he would never release players. There would be lads rotting on a bench and they still wouldn't be let go to play a match.

It really bothers me that they won't square the blame on the people who demand the most of the players, while also helping themselves to a fair few quid. It's all a big dance around it.

Panel players 20 onwards should get playing with their clubs in county league, if not starting with the county team in the recent match.