Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApresMatch

Drumaness wasting their time in Div 3!

manwithnoplan

Quote from: ApresMatch on April 19, 2024, 11:10:50 PMDrumaness wasting their time in Div 3!

Should they relegate the three teams below them too then?

ApresMatch

After 3 games? No
Fin & D'ness down
Glenn & Clann up

snoopdog

Big win fornthe hurlers in thr McDonagh Cup. 3.24 to meath 0.25

Godsown

Another defeat for the Minors. How does that leave them from here?

snoopdog

Quote from: Godsown on April 20, 2024, 06:27:47 PMAnother defeat for the Minors. How does that leave them from here?
When did Down last win a game at Minor level?? It's a long time ago.

downtothecore

Down minors competed strongly in league this year and lost out to Derry in the league final by 5 points. They just havent went up a level for the championship. But yes ....It has been sometime since we won a game in the minor championship.

ardtole

I wonder if Laverty is on the phone to Bobo after the Derry v Donegal game  ;D

downtothecore

Quote from: ardtole on April 20, 2024, 09:15:41 PMI wonder if Laverty is on the phone to Bobo after the Derry v Donegal game  ;D
yes bobo maybe a better option after that show from Derry this evening but o hare has done well so maybe just be a bit more cautious with using o hare out the field

ardtole

I was only joking. I think O'Hare has been OK this year, but I'd be happy enough if he stuck to his main job in the nets.

marty34

Aristo 60

So Sam really does come home when he visits County Down!

SHEEDY

Great win for the hurlers yesterday, hopefully can get good run in the McDonagh cup
nil satis nisi optimum

Truth hurts

Should clubs who routinely choose not to field at reserve level face harsher penalties? Every year, the same crap happens.