New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Quote from: PMG1 on June 24, 2021, 02:21:48 AM
Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on June 23, 2021, 08:47:50 AM
Has anyone had Playr-Fit or SB Sports gear for their clubs? Club has been looking at some kits for U7/U9 etc. Both seem reasonable but not much cheaper than O'Neills. Both are keen to get stuff in though. Not overly sure on the quality of either. I know a local boxing club got the SB stuff and they seem happy with it. Going to look at MFC and Peninsula Sports too. I'm wary of getting more training like tops instead of jerseys but if we're honest even O'Neills jerseys don't last that long anymore. We've ones from 15 years ago and they're in better shape than some of the new ones.
Our club have been using MFC for 4 or 5 years now, top quality gear and 10 times better service than O'Neill's, can't see us ever changing, much better value too

Our camogie club gear is MFC and it's superior in design and quality to the O'Neills gear that the football club uses.

screenexile

I think this is Oneills best ever jersey!

tiempo

Quote from: screenexile on July 01, 2021, 11:21:15 AM

For a county with endless rank jerseys over the years thats a great effort
The Mayo PSG one looks pish imo

JimStynes

Nicest one I've seen for a long time

Eire90

take away the zurich sponsor and it be good

Farrandeelin

Quote from: tiempo on July 01, 2021, 11:56:41 AM

The Mayo away jersey was designed by a 5 or 6 year old. I don't like it either but you can't criticise the effort.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

johnnycool

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on June 23, 2021, 08:47:50 AM
Has anyone had Playr-Fit or SB Sports gear for their clubs? Club has been looking at some kits for U7/U9 etc. Both seem reasonable but not much cheaper than O'Neills. Both are keen to get stuff in though. Not overly sure on the quality of either. I know a local boxing club got the SB stuff and they seem happy with it. Going to look at MFC and Peninsula Sports too. I'm wary of getting more training like tops instead of jerseys but if we're honest even O'Neills jerseys don't last that long anymore. We've ones from 15 years ago and they're in better shape than some of the new ones.

The wifes running club had Peninsula Sports half zips and coats as samples and they looked dead on quality wise. Not sure they do actual playing jerseys but you can but ask.

tiempo

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 01, 2021, 09:48:11 PM
Quote from: tiempo on July 01, 2021, 11:56:41 AM

The Mayo away jersey was designed by a 5 or 6 year old. I don't like it either but you can't criticise the effort.

Good ruler skills i spose, and coloured inbetween the lines too

Some work product these French 5/6yos designing jerseys the world over they are

Eire90

Do still make long sleeve jerseys or is it just all base layers now i am a fan of the long sleeve jerseys

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: Eire90 on July 18, 2021, 11:42:32 AM
Do still make long sleeve jerseys or is it just all base layers now i am a fan of the long sleeve jerseys

No more long sleeves as the players can't show off their biceps

Hound

I noted Shane Lowry managed to get himself a sponsor-less Offaly jersey for the match yesterday. Maybe an old retro one that has been in the family, but it looked newish

toby47

Armagh's new away jersey is a thing of beauty

tonto1888

Quote from: toby47 on November 13, 2021, 11:53:58 AM
Armagh's new away jersey is a thing of beauty

It sure is. On the Santa  list haha

laoislad

New Laois jersey. I like it but the sponsor logo doesn't look great. At least we are back to a traditional white hoop.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.