Armagh v Louth AFL Division 3

Started by Agent Orange, March 26, 2015, 12:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent Orange

Can't see anything other than a very comfortable win over a struggling Louth team on Saturday night at the Athletic Grounds. Onwards and upwards to Division 2.

Oraisteach

Would seem so, Agent Orange, but it's Louth, and they seem to make a habit of tripping us up.  In derby matches, the underdog often gets revved up and plays with greater intensity.  Hope you're right and that we make it back to Division 2.

illdecide

I expect Armagh to win this but it may be close, Louth are not a bad side and can rack up a big score their biggest problem is they're conceding more than they're scoring(Einstein moment there...lol). There's no doubt they'll lift their game for Sat nite and as long as Armagh match their intensity we should win
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mackers

I'd be interested to hear the Louth posters' opinion on how their new management is working out.  There were constant gripes last year regarding Aidan O'Rourke and how they couldn't wait to get rid of him.  Things don't seem to have improved since he left.  Is this all down to Paddy Keenan's retirement?
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Orior

Armagh Senior Team 2:14
Armagh B Team 1:15
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Agent Orange

Ciaran McKeever and Jamie Clarke are back in the Armagh line-up for tomorrow's NFL local derby against Louth at the Athletic Grounds.

The experienced duo are part of two changes to the side that defeated Clare by 3-11 to 1-11 in the last round with Mark McConville and Caolan Rafferty giving way.

Kieran McGeeney's side need just one more point to secure promotion.

Armagh (NFL v Louth) - Paddy Morrison; Mark Shields, Charlie Vernon, Michael Murray; Ciaran McKeever, Finnian Moriarty, Andy Mallon; Aaron Findon, Peter Carragher; Tony Kernan, Miceal McKenna, Aidan Forker; Jamie Clarke, Ethan Rafferty, Andrew Murnin.

Oraisteach

Armagh 0-01. Louth 0-00. Clarke pt

Oraisteach

Oraisteach

Armagh 0-03? Louth 0-01. E Rafferty free and O'Hanlon

Oraisteach

Armagh 0-03. Louth 0-02. Burns free

Oraisteach

Oraisteach

Clarke misses a penalty--goalie saves

Oraisteach

Oraisteach

Armagh 0-04. Louth 0-04.  Scoreboard has Louth ahead by one?

Oraisteach

Armagh launching high ball into the square