Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: TyroneClubs on December 10, 2021, 02:00:01 PM
I have heard of 2 from Aghyaran, 1 GC, 1 Kildress and 2 Owen Roes players. Expecting 2/3 Moortown players but not until ulster campaign is won

Not expecting much more D2 players considering we have 3 Edendork and 3 Pomeroy players already plus players on the other teams fighting relegation in D1 on Sunday

Moortown won't be winning any ulsters

Take_her_back_ref

Quote from: WT4E on December 15, 2021, 11:18:27 PM
Quote from: kickitin on December 15, 2021, 10:07:00 AM
Quote from: WT4E on December 12, 2021, 10:39:20 PM
I'd say so. I'd have him as strong as McCurry, Canavan, Brennan, Bradley.

And sure that's what trials are for to find out.

It would be good to see how he'd fair at a trial considering he's double marked every game we play. And wouldn't be in a trial but would be up against top defender.

surely takin the hand here

Maybe you haven't read all the posts the question was on physical strength not on ability. Is that how you read it?

Was awarded the Top Scorer in Div2 this evening (over 100 points) after picking up the award in Div3 last year - my only point was that I'd have expected them to offer a trial but not aware of any trials yet for players from our club.

Yeah maybe a trial for the season he's had but I've seen him play numerous times and really don't think he's at that level. Any county defender would have little bother containing him.

kickitin

It would be good to see how he'd fair at a trial considering he's double marked every game we play. And wouldn't be in a trial but would be up against top defender.

Maybe you haven't read all the posts the question was on physical strength not on ability. Is that how you read it?

Was awarded the Top Scorer in Div2 this evening (over 100 points) after picking up the award in Div3 last year - my only point was that I'd have expected them to offer a trial but not aware of any trials yet for players from our club.

think one of the two of us is very confused here

Great player, but comparing him to the names you have mentioned, on ability OR strength - is wild

i think you were comparing them originally on strength/stature and that's even worse IMO. but everyone has an opinion so i won't tell you yours is wrong

Gaafan2

Quote from: kickitin on December 16, 2021, 11:04:11 AM

think one of the two of us is very confused here

Great player, but comparing him to the names you have mentioned, on ability OR strength - is wild

i think you were comparing them originally on strength/stature and that's even worse IMO. but everyone has an opinion so i won't tell you yours is wrong

I've a feeling WT4E is either Mattie or a close relative  ;)

WT4E

I'm not Mattie - I'm a Kildress Wolfe Tones member and supporter who has clearly stated on my profile my club and have been posting for years now. Do you think only a close relative within the club would support a trial for McGuigan??

I find it hard to believe that someone who says they are from Fintona (kickitin) knows so much about a Kildress Forward.

I make the point again I never said that he is definitely county standard but just thought that he has done enough in two seasons to be looked at. We've had worst footballers in Tyrone in my opinion not only to make the squad but also pick up Celtic Crosses.

Someone asked about strength - why is it worse to compare them on strength and stature when that was the question - hope we don't have to organise a weight lifting competition but he's certainly not Matty Donnelly but maybe stronger than some think!

toby47

Quote from: WT4E on December 16, 2021, 01:04:54 PM
I'm not Mattie - I'm a Kildress Wolfe Tones member and supporter who has clearly stated on my profile my club and have been posting for years now. Do you think only a close relative within the club would support a trial for McGuigan??

I find it hard to believe that someone who says they are from Fintona (kickitin) knows so much about a Kildress Forward.

I make the point again I never said that he is definitely county standard but just thought that he has done enough in two seasons to be looked at. We've had worst footballers in Tyrone in my opinion not only to make the squad but also pick up Celtic Crosses.

Someone asked about strength - why is it worse to compare them on strength and stature when that was the question - hope we don't have to organise a weight lifting competition but he's certainly not Matty Donnelly but maybe stronger than some think!

Jeez WT4E - talk about taking the bait lol

kickitin

Quote from: toby47 on December 16, 2021, 02:23:12 PM

Jeez WT4E - talk about taking the bait lol

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

GKunion

Please elaborate Mattie

kickitin

congratulations on the top scorer award Matt

WT4E

Its now getting childish. Thanks for the views lads.

RoundBall

Hi lads, long time admirer, first time poster. Any more news on new additions to the Senior panel or word from the trials conducted in Garvaghey during he week? Wonder will one or two new faces get a run out in the Charity trial in Armagh tonight?
An Ríocht Uí Néill

God14

The Tyrone team that will play tonight. Some new faces!!

Niall Morgan, Conall Grimes, Conor Quinn, Padraig Hampsey, Ryan McCusker, Kieran McGeary, Shea Hamill, Richie Donnelly, Rory Brennan, Nathan Donnelly, Cathal McShane, James Garity, Lee Brennan, Michael Conroy, Liam Nugent

Above as per Niall Gartland @Niall_Gartland

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: God14 on December 17, 2021, 04:51:24 PM

Niall Morgan, Conall Grimes, Conor Quinn, Padraig Hampsey, Ryan McCusker, Kieran McGeary, Shea Hamill, Richie Donnelly, Rory Brennan, Nathan Donnelly, Cathal McShane, James Garrity, Lee Brennan, Michael Conroy, Liam Nugent

Subs: Lorcan Quinn, Ryan Coleman, Niall Sludden, Michael McKernan, Ryan Jones.

Under Lights

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on December 17, 2021, 04:55:26 PM

Niall Morgan, Conall Grimes, Conor Quinn, Padraig Hampsey, Ryan McCusker, Kieran McGeary, Shea Hamill, Richie Donnelly, Rory Brennan, Nathan Donnelly, Cathal McShane, James Garrity, Lee Brennan, Michael Conroy, Liam Nugent

There are more than that on bench

LeoMc

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on December 17, 2021, 04:55:26 PM

And looking further down the bench....
S Donaghy (Stephen?)
LDonnelly (Luke?)
N Devlin?
C Bogue
C Cush (Conor?)