Gym Workouts

Started by pullhard, October 25, 2013, 05:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on October 28, 2013, 07:53:20 PM
Quote from: Orior on October 28, 2013, 07:39:28 PM
I jog, cycle, and play golf and squash.

Going to the gym bores the bejayus out of me. In fact, they are just pick-up joints. And the girls that chase Neanderthals with six-packs are not worth picking up, lol.

I've started jogging recently as well as I felt I wasn't getting enough cardio but it bores the hell out of me. Lifting weights doesn't for some reason, I quite enjoy it. I've really seen strength gains in the six months that I've been on a programme that I had designed for me and am delighted with the progress. Everybody wants to get shredded and have the six pack and the biceps but realistically, you can have all that and still be weak as f**k.

You were always weak as fcuk ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2013, 07:59:01 PM

Going to the gym bores the bejayus out of me. In fact, they are just pick-up joints. And the girls that chase Neanderthals with six-packs are not worth picking up, lol.

I've started jogging recently as well as I felt I wasn't getting enough cardio but it bores the hell out of me. Lifting weights doesn't for some reason, I quite enjoy it. I've really seen strength gains in the six months that I've been on a programme that I had designed for me and am delighted with the progress. Everybody wants to get shredded and have the six pack and the biceps but realistically, you can have all that and still be weak as f**k.

You were always weak as fcuk ;)

No no no, I was always the one Sean sent up to shoulder people because I was shite and my football or hurling skills wouldn't be too missed at the back. Not weak, shite.

The Iceman

Magee Health and Fitness is supposed to be good. Couple of locations about Belfast
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

JimStynes

Mirror muscles! Could them boys take a good shoulder though...

giveherlong

Quote from: JimStynes on October 28, 2013, 10:23:36 PM

Mirror muscles! Could them boys take a good shoulder though...

muscles for show or muscles for go...

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Anyone do TRX? Have been doing it on and off the last six months and find it's entirely dependent on who the trainer is. Some work you harder than others and leave you barely able to walk or raise your arms the following but I've had others who treat it almost like a light toning session.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rootthemout on November 29, 2013, 10:32:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFCe1EmDVRA
been practising!!!nearly there

Some balance required for that, that would be the main thing, could do them with my back to the wall in case I fell over but that's cheating

ballinaman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 29, 2013, 11:08:34 AM

Some balance required for that, that would be the main thing, could do them with my back to the wall in case I fell over but that's cheating
or you could do 2 or 3 and then play the video on a loop and make it look like you've done 50  :P

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 29, 2013, 11:08:34 AM

Yer man was a gymnast in his day so bound to have a core of steel.