Non GAA Discussion > General discussion

Man Utd Thread:

<< < (2/9900) > >>

full back:
With Smith at Cardiff we definately need to pull Rossi back.If not Fergie must have something in the pipeline for another striker.It would be v surprising to let Smith go with no back-up in place

Goats Do Shave:
Giggs & Ronaldo can fill in up front if the unthinkable happens to Rooney &/or Saha.

However that leaves us light on the flanks without Park (Who I like), leaving Richardson & Fletcher just!

It's clear we now need a winger, striker & central midfielder! Joaquin, Torres & Hargreaves!  ;)

Blackburn tomorrow...bit of a bogey team for us! I think Fergie will have them fired up after getting beat twice last year by Sparky & of course the midweek loss in the Carling Cup! UTD 2-0 (Neville to take out Gamst Pederson, Heinze to take out Bentley)  ::)

creative:
Good win tonight,blackbun always a tricky place to go to!Although rooneys shooting at times can be a bit too erratic!
Personally dont think too amny peole will go to bolton and blackburn and get full points this season.

Galwaybhoy:
I can't believe that was Man Utds first win in Ewood Park in eight years!  Saha though is on fine form this season.  Utd badly need to strengthen their squad when the transfer window opens, especially if they want to keep up there with Chelsea.  Any truth in the rumors that Alex is looking to bring in Fernando Torres when the transfer window opens lads?

Spiritof98:
Good win on Sat nite, thought Rooney although missed plenty was class to watch and jezus he puts the effort in. Hope they keep it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version