Liverpool fans the worst in Europe - Official!

Started by SouthArmaghBandit, June 04, 2007, 07:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quotena, don't think it. the guy I'm talking about lives in Cookstown.

So it's all just an amazing coincidence then?

Your mate from Cookstown was a barman in Istanbul who nearly got his head cracked in by a Liverpool supporter in 2005 around the time of the Champions League final?

Jesus it is a small world indeed

made that post as mod was typing his

Gaaboardmod3

Slim, I've told you before. If there is abuse being hurled at you, report the post. I have no bias in this at all. Any posts about Munich will be dealt with in the same way.

full back

Everyone has been on their best behaviour recently, then moondog got off on his Summer holidays & the whole place goes t1ts up

The Real SlimShady

no, my mates mate was the one who tried to attack the barman, can't you read.

Mod, i couldnt give a flying f**k about personal abuse- I am not easily offended, however- whats good for the goose and all that. I was called a p***k by Syd on the last page. it seems to me you enjoy it up there on your high horse and, as was pointed out before, have at least a little bias towards certain posters and certain sides of arguments.

Gaaboardmod3

QuoteMod, i couldnt give a flying f**k about personal abuse- I am not easily offended, however- whats good for the goose and all that. I was called a p***k by Syd on the last page. it seems to me you enjoy it up there on your high horse and, as was pointed out before, have at least a little bias towards certain posters and certain sides of arguments.

Alright Slim, I will explain this again.

1) If there is a report you feel I should act on then Report It. I am not here to read every single post that is put up, every day.
2) I have edited Syd's post, and warned him in a post above this. Mooncatiii also.
3) I have absolutely no bias. I couldn't care less about your 'arguments', that's part of a discussion board. Were I come in is trying to make sure there is no personal abuse, and everyone debates the topic without turning it into Hogan Stand on steroids.
4) I do not enjoy any of this craic at all to be honest, but it has to be done, or this board will become a joke of a place. We've already lost enough good posters because of the antics of some on here.
5) Again, for the last, last time. If I spot a post that contains personal abuse, I WILL edit it. Regardless of who posted it, or about whom.  However, I WILL NOT see all posts in every thread, and that is what the 'report to moderator' is there for. If you can't be bothered reporting the abuse, you can't sulk if I don't see it.

Hope that explains my position in this.

The Real SlimShady

1. as i said, personal abuse and name calling doesnt bother me in the slightest.

and

2. this place has gone to f**k a long time ago now.

Slán

magpie seanie

I have a novel suggestion - when you ban someone and they resurrect themselves using a similar handle.....just ban them again! Otherwise - why bother in the first place? If they set themselves up under a different handle and behave then they're just like a new member.

Am I making sense?

mooncatiii

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on June 06, 2007, 01:56:46 PM
::)

the sooner the wee lads get back to school the better. these planks arrive at every break in term!

well your hardly a regular poster with 98 posts!  your probably a school kid yourself,  i may have only came on here recently but im out of school a long long time ago mate! but it feel like being at school with the amount of muck your writng
shazam