GAA Discussion > GAA Discussion

GAA changing rooms

<< < (2/5) > >>

thewobbler:
Aye we should.

In reality this means either a couple of volunteer Covid officer pit bulls falling out with anyone who abuses your list of acceptable uses (and putting everyone involved in bad form), or else everyone just doing whatever they please; including how they address close contacts when the question is posed.

Thank you. But no.

bigarsedkeeper:
I saw someone on Twitter making the point that girls should be allowed in to change into and out of their jerseys for the match. I can see their point on that to be fair.

Armagh18:

--- Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on August 25, 2021, 12:39:09 PM ---I saw someone on Twitter making the point that girls should be allowed in to change into and out of their jerseys for the match. I can see their point on that to be fair.

--- End quote ---
Jesus youd like to think that goes without saying already. Of course changing rooms should be open, how you expect lads to drive home soaked and sweating after a game, in many cases for probably the guts of an hour I dont know.

Rossfan:

--- Quote from: Truth hurts on August 25, 2021, 11:37:14 AM ---It's time to open them up!

--- End quote ---
Not yet!!

thewobbler:

--- Quote from: Armagh18 on August 25, 2021, 01:14:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on August 25, 2021, 12:39:09 PM ---I saw someone on Twitter making the point that girls should be allowed in to change into and out of their jerseys for the match. I can see their point on that to be fair.

--- End quote ---
Jesus youd like to think that goes without saying already. Of course changing rooms should be open, how you expect lads to drive home soaked and sweating after a game, in many cases for probably the guts of an hour I dont know.

--- End quote ---
Because the alternative is that anytime one of their teammates (which might be 40 men) gets Covid, then theyre deemed a close contact.

Id drive home from anywhere sooner than spend 10 days in isolation, let alone in isolation during championship season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version