L Flynn
A Masterson
A Beirne
F Conway
N Flynn
B McCormack
D Flynn
J Hyland

A lot of surprise to see Eoin Doyle's name there to be honest. I don't see any tricks up Jack O'Connor's sleeve. Dublin being Dublin I am worried about nearly all their players but David Hyland and Mick O'Grady can't engage physically with Con or Kilkenny.
Luke Flynn is not as fast as Dan, but is amazingly quick for his size so hope he could run with Fenton.

We need everything to stick with Dan and the others inside and a way to free up Kevin Flynn to do some damage running forward. That's a lot of ifs and buts...

The Dubs will will all the same but I just want Kildare to stand up.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Blowitupref

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on July 30, 2021, 10:58:17 AM
Kildare team named:
M Donnellan
M Dempsey
M O'Grady
E Doyle
R Houlihan
D Hyland
K Flynn
L Flynn
A Masterson
A Beirne
F Conway
N Flynn
B McCormack
D Flynn
J Hyland

A lot of surprise to see Eoin Doyle's name there to be honest. I don't see any tricks up Jack O'Connor's sleeve. Dublin being Dublin I am worried about nearly all their players but David Hyland and Mick O'Grady can't engage physically with Con or Kilkenny.
Luke Flynn is not as fast as Dan, but is amazingly quick for his size so hope he could run with Fenton.

We need everything to stick with Dan and the others inside and a way to free up Kevin Flynn to do some damage running forward. That's a lot of ifs and buts...

Open to correction but just 3 starters from the 2018 U20 All-Ireland winning team. The step to senior has been bigger than U21 was.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Captain Scarlet

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 30, 2021, 12:30:49 PM
Kildare team named:
M Donnellan
M Dempsey
M O'Grady
E Doyle
R Houlihan
D Hyland
K Flynn
L Flynn
A Masterson
A Beirne
F Conway
N Flynn
B McCormack
D Flynn
J Hyland

Open to correction but just 3 starters from the 2018 U20 All-Ireland winning team. The step to senior has been bigger than U21 was.

Yeah Dempsey, Masterson and Hyland. In reality Hyland was in there earlier. Masterson has yet to really kick on.
Shane O'Sullivan and Brian McLoughlin are on the bench too and have shown flashes this year.

Without Feely and Paul Cribbin we have lost fielding and passing from the former and the legs and running of the latter.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

RedHand88

Having a feeling Dublin could win this one.

JoG2

seafoid

This game should be about Kildare making a statement if the Dubs are winding down.
I hope it's competitive.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

twohands!!!

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 30, 2021, 12:30:49 PM
Kildare team named:
M Donnellan
M Dempsey
M O'Grady
E Doyle
R Houlihan
D Hyland
K Flynn
L Flynn
A Masterson
A Beirne
F Conway
N Flynn
B McCormack
D Flynn
J Hyland

The extra year is definitely a factor obviously compared to U21.
Also there's no short-cut around the time it takes waiting for lads to physically mature.
I think COVID hasn't helped lads from U20 teams making the step-up with a lot less games being played.
Shorter leagues and no qualifiers definitely hasn't helped.

larryin89

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

From the Bunker

Quote from: larryin89 on July 30, 2021, 06:44:35 PM
dublin by 31 points

Dublin will score 31 points ............. 3-22!

Kildare 1-9

Captain Scarlet

Lads it's easy to sneer the Leinster championship but the Dubs would be killing off competition in any province over the past few years.

Kildare v Westmeath was a good entertaining game. Kildare v Meath in the last game of Division 2 was a good close and full-on game too. There is a massive mental block within Leinster now, but you would hope if the Dubs get beaten this year in the All-Ireland it might lift everyone else.

You would imagine IF Kerry were to see them off in a final a few more might retire...

If Kildare keep it within 8 I would be very happy, but if we defend like we did the last day down the middle the Dubs will have 6 or 7 goals. Westmeath butchered so many chances.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 30, 2021, 11:17:24 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on July 30, 2021, 06:44:35 PM
dublin by 31 points

Dublin will score 31 points ............. 3-22!

Kildare 1-9

8 point winners against Wexford and  just 6 points the better team over Meath. Sounds like you lads are expecting Dublin to click into form for this Leinster final? they'll need to as their current form won't be good enough to beat your county Mayo in the All Ireland semi final

screenexile

This text montage TSG are doing is creepy as f**k!!

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose