Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Guys there is a Joe Brolly on Twitter and I don't know if it's the "real Joe Brolly" or an imposter but whoever it is they're stalking the DUP and ripping the middle outta them every tweet they post. Some of the replies are classic Joe and you'd def say that's the wee Dungiven hoor alright but then it's constant all day every day which makes me think it's an imposter as how would he have such time on his hands...Any of you notice this or follow Joe on twitter?.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

screenexile

Quote from: illdecide on September 01, 2022, 09:40:44 AM
Guys there is a Joe Brolly on Twitter and I don't know if it's the "real Joe Brolly" or an imposter but whoever it is they're stalking the DUP and ripping the middle outta them every tweet they post. Some of the replies are classic Joe and you'd def say that's the wee Dungiven hoor alright but then it's constant all day every day which makes me think it's an imposter as how would he have such time on his hands...Any of you notice this or follow Joe on twitter?.

It's definitely him!

paddyjohn

Fair play to him. He has them eating outta the palm of his hand. He is showing them up to be the illbred, inbred ignorant tramps they are.

5times5times

Care to post in screenshots for those not as technologically advanced as yourself and without Twitter???

charlieTully

trailer

Some of what he says is right, but he's making a **** of himself. Him and Pengelly are exactly the same. Two doses.

imtommygunn

Emma is a bitter sectarian auld wench though. Brolly is a dose so matches in that regard but she's not a nice person at all.

He has went a bit far with all that IRA IRA IRA stuff though he has a point too.

trailer

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 01, 2022, 12:29:15 PM
Emma is a bitter sectarian auld wench though. Brolly is a dose so matches in that regard but she's not a nice person at all.

He has went a bit far with all that IRA IRA IRA stuff though he has a point too.

She is to be fair. And she can't even win an election. Her own side hate her ffs.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 01, 2022, 12:29:15 PM

Joe has taken it to the extreme to highlight the hypocrisy of those now jumping at him for his IRA IRA tweet..

Unionism as I've said before won't accept that the UDR/RUC/British Army were very much protagonists during the troubles even when there's evidence staring them in the face.
A few bad apples isn't acceptable anymore.

Main Street

Quote from: 5times5times on September 01, 2022, 11:48:58 AM
Care to post in screenshots for those not as technologically advanced as yourself and without Twitter???
Do you know how to post screenshots into a message?

I copied and pasted a few of Joe's tweets into a reply on the DUP c*ntwatch thread.

As we all know, Joe loves everybody talking about Joe, so let's get Joe feelin' groovy.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

I can't figure out where he gets the time

HokeyPokey

Quote from: johnnycool on September 01, 2022, 03:01:31 PM
Unionism as I've said before won't accept that the UDR/RUC/British Army were very much protagonists during the troubles even when there's evidence staring them in the face.

I think that's debatable.

But he's absolutely right about the DUP etc. cynically banging on all the time about the PIRA. The DUP are openly consulting and standing for pictures with active paramilitaries, paramilitaries who are threatened violence against nationalist politicians, murdering people, dealing drugs and destroying their own areas. There's definitely been a backlash after the many unflattering exhibitions of toxic unionist culture over the summer and trying to find anything to try twist the narrative to attack nationalists etc.

I think the DUP/TUV are struggling in that SF are mostly avoiding any controversy, quietly moving anyone from the PIRA into the background and promoting a lot of women(who are harder to demonise).

The faux outrage over MO'N saying she thought there was no alternative, while acknowledging people will disagree, was ridiculous. What was surprising about that opinion from a SF politician?

imtommygunn

There is a belter of a reply to Carla Lockhart from a guy Ogle who's the son of a guy who was murdered in 2019 by the UVF in east belfast. They really are nothing but hypocrites. He basically asked her why her party is standing with known UVF members when his father was murdered by them in 2019.

johnnycool

Quote from: HokeyPokey on September 01, 2022, 04:28:26 PM

But he's absolutely right about the DUP etc. cynically banging on all the time about the PIRA. The DUP are openly consulting and standing for pictures active paramilitaries, paramilitaries who are threatened violence against nationalist politicians, murdering people, dealing drugs and destroying their own areas. There's definitely been a backlash after the many unflattering exhibitions of toxic unionist culture over the summer and trying to find anything to try twist the narrative to attack nationalists etc.

I think the DUP/TUV are struggling in that SF are mostly avoiding any controversy, quietly moving anyone from the PIRA into the background and promoting a lot of women(who are harder to demonise).

The faux outrage over MO'N saying she thought there was no alternative, while acknowledging people will disagree, was ridiculous. What was surprising about that opinion from a SF politician?

what part is debatable?

HokeyPokey

Quote from: johnnycool on September 01, 2022, 04:34:49 PM
Quote from: HokeyPokey on September 01, 2022, 04:28:26 PM

But he's absolutely right about the DUP etc. cynically banging on all the time about the PIRA. The DUP are openly consulting and standing for pictures with active paramilitaries, paramilitaries who are threatened violence against nationalist politicians, murdering people, dealing drugs and destroying their own areas. There's definitely been a backlash after the many unflattering exhibitions of toxic unionist culture over the summer and trying to find anything to try twist the narrative to attack nationalists etc.

what part is debatable?

Sorry misread, thought you wrote the / the main protagonists. That they were protagonists is without doubt. I'd add DUP and Paisley themselves as protagonists. Looking at Paisley's early activites, long before the PIRA was formed, is very informative.