China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: JoG2 on July 24, 2021, 12:36:28 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 11:42:45 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 07:52:39 AM
A fella around my way has told his staff that they are not allowed to have the jabs, if they do he'll sack them, won't let anyone in the house either who's been jabbed, his son is a second year medical student and if forced to have the jab will drop out of medicine!

He states that if you come into contact with someone who's got the vaccine they'll infect you with some condition! He also said that this vaccine is a world conspiracy to wipe out 5 billion people by the next winter!!

Now this guy is a complete p***k and I don't know one person who likes him! Had the confederate flag in his garden and vote trump banners up!

Oh, and he's getting that drug in that's not been approved and taking it!

Is that any different to being told you MUST get the vaccine, otherwise you lose your job, and will be barred from shops/establishments etc?

Benny, the vaccine is the silver bullet. It is, like the MMR vaccine etc humanity's way to get back to normal. No one wants this pandemic to drag on any longer. By all means be doubly wide when it comes to the likes of politicians etc, the world is full of self serving charlatans, but put your trust in the medical professionals. If I was around in 1900, at my age, I'd probably be in the grave, but thanks to science and modern medicine I've another 30 odd years to live.

Is it though?  Even though there'll have to be top up jabs for years to come? That doesn't sound like a silver  bullet to me.

MMR and the likes, are different. One jab that lasts a lifetime. That's fair enough. That's more like a silver bullet.

"No one wants this pandemic to drag on any longer". Ordinary people don't. But those who profit from it, do.

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 02:10:09 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 02:01:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 12:57:59 PM
Huge profits? Yes, but the countries are economically busted!!

Why would a government bankrupt itself ?

Do you think politicians give a shite? As long as their own pockets are lined, that's all they care about

World wide all the political parties are collectively creating a meltdown economic wise to line their pockets? Right...

Yeah, because that's what I said  ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 02:12:59 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 02:10:09 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 02:01:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 12:57:59 PM
Huge profits? Yes, but the countries are economically busted!!

Why would a government bankrupt itself ?

Do you think politicians give a shite? As long as their own pockets are lined, that's all they care about

World wide all the political parties are collectively creating a meltdown economic wise to line their pockets? Right...

Yeah, because that's what I said  ::)

I asked you earlier and you answered it, I've highlighted it above in case you misread it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

A bar in Carrick on Shannon and a simliar is message is sent out by a number of bars now.

Rossfan

Glancy's is NOT in Laythrum.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Rossfan on July 24, 2021, 02:24:45 PM
Edited Carrick on Shannon.

trailer

We're fighting two pandemics. Coronavirus and Stupidity.

Rossfan

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 24, 2021, 02:27:12 PM
👍😀.

Cortober more correctly but Carrick will do for this forum.
Anyway that place has a large back garden and loads of tables out front.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Rossfan on July 24, 2021, 02:55:30 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 24, 2021, 02:27:12 PM
👍😀.

Cortober more correctly but Carrick will do for this forum.
Anyway that place has a large back garden and loads of tables out front.

Yes but plenty of other bars with smaller beer gardens than them haven't opted for indoor dining.

Gmac

There will be 2500 fans in Killarney stadium for the game tomorrow wearing masks and spread out but probably 20k in the town watching from beer gardens and hotels all mask less , the stupidity boggles the mind . The fear is out of control and is not backed up by data, and judging by what I read on here 95% of the country is suffering from it

Rudi

Quote from: trailer on July 24, 2021, 02:42:08 PM
We're fighting two pandemics. Coronavirus and Stupidity.

Pharmaceutical companies are actually developing a vaccine at the moment for stupidity, I suggest you take it trailer, the likes of you will create many variants of stupidity.  ;D

StPatsAbu

Anti-Vac/Mask/lockdown March in Belfast today. A few Rangers tops in the crowd tells its own tale

Dire Ear

Quote from: Gmac on July 24, 2021, 03:35:04 PM
There will be 2500 fans in Killarney stadium for the game tomorrow wearing masks and spread out but probably 20k in the town watching from beer gardens and hotels all mask less , the stupidity boggles the mind . The fear is out of control and is not backed up by data, and judging by what I read on here 95% of the country is suffering from it

Yip

Milltown Row2

There's no solution that's going to suit everyone, the let it rip brigade haven't a care and the ultra careful will want the virus dead before surfacing.

We need something in between that'll suit everyone, ya can't have your cake and eat it.

I've been working flat out since June last year with Covid measures in place and following procedures, on a personal level I've only came into company once with someone who had Covid and we all had to isolate for ten days, no one, even his wife had caught it and this was a barbecue night with close proximity of everyone, all double jabbed no one else caught it.

Whether us being double jabbed lessened our chance of getting it or him not having anything other than an annoying cough for a day or two I don't know. His was the delta variant I think also which is very spreadable.

Who knows. I know there's no one on here that's an expert on it though  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StPatsAbu

Quote from: StPatsAbu on July 24, 2021, 04:17:50 PM
Anti-Vac/Mask/lockdown March in Belfast today. A few Rangers tops in the crowd tells its own tale

Update. A GAA jersey spotted too. Armagh fan obviously ::)