Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranworst

Slim, wind your f**king neck in.

Just stick to the thread and keep your jealousy of the McGourtys to yourself.

culchy1

heard jody wanted the games this week called off because of match at weekend.
think this is the wrong way to go, get them played now instead of november,
there a long enough break comin up shortly for most teams.
if antrim are worth anything they should beat kilkenny by at least 10pts.

The Real SlimShady

how did Ballymena beat youz sir? must have been hopeless. we play them in the final on sunday night in portglenyin.

What are the views on the mitey Kickems withdrawing instead of playing us? just coz they had 2 men goin away on a weekend bender.

culchy1

aw slim sure u know ursel we're no goooooooddddeeeerrrrrsss.

threw it away and the ref wasnt great but cant blame him for kicking the wides.
j o'd was ref, one of our boys got a knock and was down injured he towel him to get up and stop faking.
our player broke his collar bone, nice bit of reffin our eoin cudnt even be as bad as that, what ye think slim.

The Real SlimShady

no gooooooooooders shurely!

seems harsh on your boys but im sure theres another side to the story eh culch? and dont av me startin on young Quinn again- u21's wer robbed, is all i say.

oor boys wer away for a weekends trainin on the beach in donegal.

culchy1

heard thru the grapevine johnjoe's mate made a guest appearence at county trainin last nite along with sean kelly(not the fish and chip shop one, st galls) and tony convery! ;) ;)

is the fleadh on in kilkenny at the weekend!! ;D :D

The Real SlimShady

it could be the whiff of a run oot on Croker!!!! Everyone up ther knows the Tommy Cooper is a farce but stiil, its a chance to play in Croker.

Glensman

So who is all headed for the match in Kilkenny then? Slim, putting your support where your mouth is?
I am.

I plan to get into the full Saffron gear and try and slip into the 13 man blanket defence - the ref might not notice.

Who is John Joe's mate then that went to county training.

stiffler

Looks like there is a stronger panel for the Tommy Murphy than there was for the Championship  :-\
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

The Real SlimShady

wouldnt ye look fcukin sweet goin ti watch that shite away down there  :D

fook sake like, Kilkenny team wil likely b on the sauce the nite b4!!

besides, we're scheduled to win another O'Cahan cup on sunday.

Glensman

As I'm an Antrim fan...that's why I'll be going.

You criticise from your armchair and then revert to sitting in your big fat Toome bubble...a bubble that should be in fecking Derry anyway.

The Real SlimShady

how shod it be in Doire sur?

so, its ok to expect normal fans to travel to the end of the country to watch Antrim play in a 3rd rate competition again the worst team in Ireland? get a f**king grip son. and the ginger whinger Gormley is wantin to call club games off cos of it? away and f**k.

kilkenny away, i'd say most of the players are debating even goin! ye buckin eejit ye  :D

culchy1

john joe's mate wud be big mehall "duck eggs and blue moulded sodas" magill!!   :D

Glensman

Your clubmates are playing Slim. Your clubmate is captain.
Have a bit of f**king pride.
Not many will travel but don't try and belittle those that do.

A pretty full programme of games to this date....Jody has been better than some in the past.

glens73

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/the_championship/6240778.stm

No need for anyone to travel, it's live on the BBC NI Website :D :D :D