Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglocelt39

Quote from: tommysmith on August 05, 2013, 05:38:24 PM
Why

Two immediate reasons spring to mind:

1. out of a bit of respect for a guy that has spent the last several months breaking his ass for the County and is probably feeling a small bit disappointed with himself;

2. much less important than point 1 but worth stating anyway, from your own point of view it would probably make you look a bit less of a tit if you were not associated with that particular post.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

tommysmith

I don't see a problem with posting something that i have seen on Twitter and on the Dublin road.

whats my name

Quote from: anglocelt39 on August 05, 2013, 06:02:46 PM
Quote from: tommysmith on August 05, 2013, 05:38:24 PM
Why

Two immediate reasons spring to mind:

1. out of a bit of respect for a guy that has spent the last several months breaking his ass for the County and is probably feeling a small bit disappointed with himself;

2. much less important than point 1 but worth stating anyway, from your own point of view it would probably make you look a bit less of a tit if you were not associated with that particular post.
well said anglo

tommysmith

Quote from: whats my name on August 05, 2013, 04:41:49 PM
they were critisising his game not his apperance and the way he conducts himself after a game celebrating a win

You are raving, i already had said it was a bit of craic.

rodney trotter

U16's are playing Dublin in the Gerry Reilly Final. Something to look forward too after the lows of yesterday.

tommysmith

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 05, 2013, 07:16:24 PM
U16's are playing Dublin in the Gerry Reilly Final. Something to look forward too after the lows of yesterday.

Very good.

BigMac

I know the lad looking at the camera. That's outside his house. Why are they scumbags?
You are quick off the mark getting the photos off Facebook Tommy, considering that was only put up half an hour ago.

tommysmith

Has he no toilet in his house?

Is it you?

BigMac

No it's not me, but I do know him. Have you never drained the snake anywhere other than a toilet? Did you think this photo, take off someones personal Facebook account was really deserving of being posted on a public discussion forum, on Cavan GAA?

tommysmith

Quote from: BigMac on August 05, 2013, 09:07:01 PM
No it's not me, but I do know him. Have you never drained the snake anywhere other than a toilet? Did you think this photo, take off someones personal Facebook account was really deserving of being posted on a public discussion forum, on Cavan GAA?

I have but not in someones front lawn in middle of day.

Yes i did actually but i might send it to joe.ie see what they make of it.

rodney trotter

Sure they were only watering the flowers...

cavan4sam

What are ye talking about lads?

tommysmith

anglocelt39

Quote from: tommysmith on August 05, 2013, 09:15:44 PM
Nothing  :D

Nothing unusual for you Tommy. Are you trying to set a record for the number of times you make a tit of yourself in one day ::)
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

tommysmith

Quote from: anglocelt39 on August 05, 2013, 09:18:25 PM
Quote from: tommysmith on August 05, 2013, 09:15:44 PM
Nothing  :D

Nothing unusual for you Tommy. Are you trying to set a record for the number of times you make a tit of yourself in one day ::)

Go on outta that.