Denn Forever

Cavan    0  13
Donegal 1  06

Brilliant display.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

rodney trotter

Brilliant result, Donegal came back well in the second half, but that was expected. Paul Graham got a serious score to seal it

Cork will be a tough battle in the Semi's

BallyhaiseMan

Brilliant stuff lads,The last 10 was tense stuff,but fair play to the lads for holding out.We have really gotten into a winning habbit which is great to see. The 5 and a half hour round trip and lack of sleep for work tommorow  was/will be worth every single bit of it.

Westside

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/northern-ireland/22106269

Great viewing her. It's clear from the video that the team's sights weren't focused solely on Ulster. If we have what it takes to mix with the big guns outside of Ulster remains to be seen but the lads believe it.

mylestheslasher

Made the trip to the game and the impression I got was that we did not play as well as we could but still should have won more easily. Poor goal conceded and Enda Reilly wasn't is usual brilliant best. However, we had such an advantage in the middle that Donegal pretty much refused to kick a ball up the center from a kick out. We have two top class wing backs in McVitty and Gerard Smith. Gerard Smith has the look of a guy who could be a massive player for us. Conroy ran himself into the ground and scored 3 points, 2 of them outstanding. McLoughlin did very well on McBrearty for a long time but his class showed in the end as he single handedly pulled Donegal back into it. I doubt our FB line will have to contend with a player of his class again. A super team effort overall and I certainly think this team could go up another gear and hopefully we can give cork a tight game. Amazingly we are now 6/1 to win it out. I think we have a great chance.

Westside

Lads anyone know when the U21 highlights are shown on Tg4? Tallowmanirish used to upload them all to his youtube channel but it appears they have deleted his account which is a huge pity as he had thousands of good GAA Videos.

mylestheslasher

GAA 2013 is on Saturday morning on TG4, actually in 15 minutes but not sure would it show U21's. TG4 used to be good for that sort of stuff but not sure now if they are still.

rodney trotter

Couple of Cavan Minors on show for Cnoc Mhuire Granard today in Croker in, live on tg4, on air at 1.15 , game at 1.30
At least 4 will be on the Championship panel for the Armagh game I'd imagine.

club_man

Amazing that TG4 don't show the Cavan U-21 game and yet they show every other final.

Itchy

Was watching that tg4 show this morning. It said highlight of u21 game is on Monday 15th at 8.30pm.

Itchy

Quote from: rodney trotter on April 13, 2013, 10:26:33 AM
Couple of Cavan Minors on show for Cnoc Mhuire Granard today in Croker in, live on tg4, on air at 1.15 , game at 1.30
At least 4 will be on the Championship panel for the Armagh game I'd imagine.
Which players are from Cavan?

rodney trotter

Two lads in the ff line, Fionnan  O Reilly and Aaron Brady, the full back and number 2 McGahern, a couple of others unlucky to not make it, I think 1 player was player was carrying an Injury

rodney trotter

Kiernan that is after coming on as a sub is also from Cavan

Itchy

Brady lad 13 looks handy. Like a young Gooch!