Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westside

JFarrelley. JMcLoughlin KBrady. BSanky. TMooney. MBrady. DSexton. NMcKiernan. PKing. BReilly. PLeddy. FFlanagan. JBrady. KTierney. PO'Connor Cavan team to face Longford in the Hastings Cup Final at Half two.

Does anyone know why Martin Dunne didn't play for the U21s two years ago?

mylestheslasher

I didn't realise Tierney was u21. Is he getting back to his best yet?

Westside

He's captain this year so I assume he's going well.

rodney trotter

Dunne pulled out of the u21's two years ago as he wasn't getting much of a chance so i heard..

Westside

Sounds like a cracker in Abbeylara so far. 2-2 to 1-2 in favour of Cavan. Jack and Paul O'Connor with our goals. 20 Mins gone.

Westside

Hastings Cup Final gone to ET. Cavan up by 2 at HT in ET. This is the type of game where the winning habit is forged. C'mon lads!

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Westside on January 28, 2012, 04:14:10 PM
Hastings Cup Final gone to ET. Cavan up by 2 at HT in ET. This is the type of game where the winning habit is forged. C'mon lads!

Sounds like exciting stuff, keep us informed!

Westside

Cavan pull away in the second half of ET and win by 5. Great result, lots of minors involved, Nevin with the equaliser in normal time, Joe Dillon with 2 points in the second half of ET. They need to keep the desire for Ulster now. Well done to all involved.

tierworker blue

Great stuff...well done lads!

mylestheslasher

Top result. It was a good gauge of general form last year so hopefully it gives the lads a boost going into the Ulster championship.

anglocelt39

Quote from: Westside on January 28, 2012, 01:37:28 PM
JFarrelley. JMcLoughlin KBrady. BSanky. TMooney. MBrady. DSexton. NMcKiernan. PKing. BReilly. PLeddy. FFlanagan. JBrady. KTierney. PO'Connor Cavan team to face Longford in the Hastings Cup Final at Half two.

Very good result mind you it looks like we were showing pretty close to our full hand, by my reckoning there were nine lads lined out that were involved last year. Any notable absentees that people can think of? Who was the big target man on last years minor team, Galligan from Lacken???
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

tommysmith

Quote from: anglocelt39 on January 28, 2012, 06:31:19 PM
Quote from: Westside on January 28, 2012, 01:37:28 PM

Very good result mind you it looks like we were showing pretty close to our full hand, by my reckoning there were nine lads lined out that were involved last year. Any notable absentees that people can think of? Who was the big target man on last years minor team, Galligan from Lacken???

Conor Finnegan.

Edit: Someone was asking a few days ago if James Reilly was on Senior panel this year.

Was told today that he is.

Breffni_Yank

tommysmith

Breffni_Yank

Quote from: tommysmith on January 28, 2012, 07:02:37 PM
Quote from: Breffni_Yank on January 28, 2012, 07:01:14 PM
Conor Moynagh?

Conor Finnegan did you not see my post.

I know that! Someone else asked are there absentees. I presume Moynagh won't be too far off getting playing.